Chapter 25

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 25

    Song Jin's guess is not unreasonable. More and more people in the city have symptoms of photophobia and stomach flu. The frail elderly and children are the first to have problems, followed by those with good physical fitness, and those with severe symptoms have been admitted to the hospital , After being discharged from the hospital, she was emaciated and afraid of light.

    Li Mo also had some doubts in his heart, because at a time when problems were common, none of the Song and Li families had any problems. This is a good example. They also ate the food distributed by the higher authorities. Li Mo's mother is a thrifty person. , even if there is enough food in the family, it will not be wasted. I also make some coarse grains for the family every day, so it will not be a food problem. Then there is only water. , The purpose is to let the family members also drink space water to make their health better.

    Li Mo knows that this matter is very important.

    Zhao Feng and Li Mei came home suddenly. The two of them are doctors. The last virus incident caused a shortage of doctors in the hospital. The two of them are still in important departments, and the salary is very high. It can be said that many professions are not as good as doctors. The two of them The food they receive each month is enough to feed five people. The family does not need to use the food reserves and can even accumulate some food, so the two are very enthusiastic about their work. They even asked for a dormitory in the hospital and only went home every two days. There is obviously something wrong with coming back suddenly this time.

    "Little brother, the water you gave us is not drawn from the well!" Li Mei came home just in time to see Li Mo and the bucket of water that Li Mo just brought up. Although the words were doubtful, they were very sure.     Li Mo was stunned for a moment, and Song Jin on the side also opened his mouth in surprise. Li Mo glanced

    at Song Jin, nodded slightly, "No."

Smiling, he stepped forward and hugged Li Mo vigorously, "Thank you, brother."

    Zhao Feng on the side also breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Is there really a problem with the water?" Song Jin asked.

    Li Mei nodded, "Well, I just discovered that there is a kind of microorganism in the water. This kind of microorganism can enter human blood vessels because of its small size, and survive in the blood. After a long time, the number of microorganisms in the body will increase, and people will be affected. This kind of microorganism will devour the stomach. A kind of bacteria in the stomach can weaken the function of the stomach, and the food cannot be digested well, especially the coarse grains eaten now are not easy to absorb, and after a long time, the stomach hurts, indigestion, and the body becomes thin.”

    “Besides, because microorganisms survive in the blood, reaching A certain amount will be affected, this kind of microorganisms are photophobic, strong light exposure will kill the microorganisms, so people will also have photophobia."

    "Is there any way to solve it?" Song Jin asked.

    Li Mei shook her head, "There is no way to completely solve it for the time being. A professor in the hospital proposed to let people bask in the sun to kill the microorganisms in the body, but this method is not feasible. Now that the sun is full, people cannot survive under strong light, and the skin will be damaged. Sunburn, and microorganisms will also produce violent reactions before they die, so people who are often outdoors will die suddenly. Wearing a cloak is not very effective."