Chapter 81

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 81

    Song Jin and Li Mo had some ideas about space management before. When they first got the space, they thought most about keeping it secret and not letting anyone know the secret of the space.

    Space allowed them to go through the most difficult time, but space is not omnipotent. Parents and relatives who have left them did not escape death because of space. Sometimes Song Jin recalled that if he had told the secret to relatives back then. , or take them into the space, will it be different, Li Mo told him no, maybe the development will be different, but they will encounter more hardships, and they only rely on themselves.     Later, Song Jin used the space to reduce the number of times. He found that everyone in the family, from adults to children, was struggling to live. George’s parents had passed away. He was still a foreigner, so he would be rejected. With his tenacity, optimism and active life, he has become the most popular person in the community, and his wide range of communication is what they all admire.     Human beings are insignificant, and they are even more powerless in the face of disasters. However, human beings have an indomitable spirit, do not bow their heads in the face of difficulties, and always have the courage to live.     As far as Song Jin knows, in recent years, many people died due to accidents, but very few died by suicide. Every day is running around for life, even if it is difficult, there is still hope.     There's very little he can do, and now that humanity has the chance to return to its glory, take it.     After returning home for only one night, Song Jin and Li Mo moved to the new pasture, which has been built now, and life is no problem. Li Mo continued his task. Zeng Yi called some scientific researchers and set up a laboratory to study the research done by Dr. Jia. Song Jin and the others brought back some materials, some of which were specially put by Song Jin, which contained information about X The study of elements, as well as the influence of spar radiation on human evolution, have made new progress soon with these research institutes.     The four experimental subjects have recovered their health after a period of cultivation, and have mastered the ability to appear. This made people very excited. One month later, the researchers discovered that the X element was extremely high in the human body of city A, far exceeding that of people in other cities. Half a month later, the spar release machine was successfully manufactured, and the radiation evolution plan was launched.

    Song Jin went to the new ranch and was not idle. He and Li Mo released the water in the space into the reservoir for a month, and also released a certain amount of space water in several underground water areas that are still in use. He used a lot They sorted out the grain seeds in the space, and transported some of the grain to the city through Song Yu's convoy. These grains went directly to the city's grain depot, and have now been brought back by the citizens.

    It's not clear if the grass will attract more beasts. Song Jin and the others didn't dare to spread the seeds outside. On the contrary, the transplanted fruit trees have already produced fruit in the greenhouse. These fruit trees are very sour and astringent, with many seeds and little flesh, so they are not suitable for human consumption. Animals eat them well, and they eat some for the livestock at home. The livestock grow very Well, and removing fidgeting isn't so wild anymore.

    They want to improve their living environment, and they can’t rely too much on space. They built several greenhouses in the new pasture and raised seedlings in them. In more than a month, they have grown one-foot-long seedlings. They just need to confirm that these fruit trees will not If it causes an attack by wild animals, it can be transplanted.     The outside world's attention to City A was later than Song Jin and the others thought. It was already spring and when the cultivation began, the laboratory in City A made rapid research progress because of some data from Dr. Jia. Element X The effect has also attracted attention. The research team extracted X elements from wild plants. These X elements are not easy to absorb, and the human body is not easy to retain them for a period of time before they are excreted. The high content circulates with the blood, which is of great benefit to the body, which is also the most important point of resisting energy radiation.     Afterwards, the research team began to look for the reason why the people in city A were so. First, the people in city A conducted a lot of monitoring, and almost all the people in city A were randomly selected for testing. Basically, they all contained X elements, but there was a difference in the amount. , They began to look for the source, and later discovered that the water and food in city A all contain this beneficial X element, not only that, even a piece of grass on the ground has it, and there is no definite source at all.