Chapter 5

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 5

Li Mo left, Song Jin was going to go to the bathroom, and he was almost ready to board the plane when he came out. Just before he got up and took two steps, Monty's arm was bumped.

"Hiss-" Song Jin felt his body stagger, and his hands hurt.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." A thirty-five or six-year-old woman apologized.

Song Jin frowned, and saw a cut on the back of his hand, and bright red blood flowed out. The opening is not big, it should be hanging from the suitcase, Song Jin saw that her face was covered with sweat and didn't want to bother her, so she said, "It's okay, be careful in the future."

He took out a tissue from the bag to wrap the wound on the back of his hand, This year seems to be quite unlucky.

The woman was very apologetic, and said sorry several more times, Song Jin shook her head and continued walking to the bathroom.

Almost looking back after leaving, the woman continued to rush towards the service desk, presumably to go through the registration procedures.

Li Mo left the airport, drove back, and made two phone calls. Gu Ming was in a mess. Because of the explosion, Gu Ming and the others were slightly injured, and they were lucky. The building collapsed, and many people inside were crushed inside. Gu Ming and the others haven't gone to the hospital yet, they are helping there.

Li Mo wanted to go back quickly, but unfortunately the way back was not so smooth, there was a car accident on the way and the traffic was blocked.

Li Mo sat in the car a little irritable, thinking in his heart that it would be better to accompany Song Jin at the airport.

Thinking of Gu Ming's happy face today, I feel a little rough in my heart. Maybe he should confess to Song Jin. Although this kind of thing is difficult to accept, if Song Jin also has feelings for him, it is not impossible Yes, speaking of Song Jin, don't think that dating a girl is unsuccessful, but she is very popular with women. Many of his 'ex-girlfriends' have a good relationship with him, but no one has sparked with him. Maybe he is crooked. He himself does not know.

Li Mo rested his hand on the car door, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that his thoughts were correct. Song Jin went on blind dates again and again, more because he wanted to fall in love, not because of love.

Thinking of this, with a smile on the corner of Li Mo's mouth, he felt like he was seeing the morning sun through the clouds and mists.

Just then there was a loud bang, and in his rear-view mirror he saw a burst of flames in the sky over the airport.

For a while, his mind went blank, and then he glanced at the time, 16.21 minutes.

His face turned pale with a swipe, and he found that his body was so stiff that he couldn't move, his whole body lost control, and he couldn't breathe.

Cough-vomit-vomit-the trachea suddenly convulsed, and then he couldn't help retching. With the retching, his body couldn't help shaking, convulsing like a patient, but his eyes didn't leave the rear car mirror, Watch as the fireball rises into a mushroom cloud of smoke, and then something falls from the flames. It is impossible to tell which part the fragments are from.