Chapter 21

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 21

    This kind of forced seizure of real estate has caused a big backlash. Although the higher authorities have given compensation, it has not calmed down the emotions of those people.

    A special resistance organization appeared. The first activity was on May 3rd. The weather was hot that day, and the temperature rose much faster than experts predicted. The weather had reached 39 degrees that day and it was still dry and hot. There is no way to move outside.

    That day Song Jin just came back from the neighborhood opposite, because of house problems, his mother and John moved out with their three children, and moved to a house under Wang Yun's name, which was given by Song's father when he married Song's father, because he had been away from home all the time. No place to live, it’s not far from Song Jin’s community, and it only takes half an hour to walk. Song Jin’s two step-siblings came back, and Gu Zhao brought a girlfriend. There are nine people in the family including the children. Song’s mother lives It was inconvenient in the past.

    John is a relatively capable man, and his survivability is also strong, and he did not know how to come back with a gun, and he also has a gun certificate, and the residence has been reinforced so there is no need to worry about safety, and in this way they can Included in the community, it will be convenient to do things in the future.

    Because real estate registration is strict now, real estate transfer is a waste of time, but it is so smooth because Song's father voluntarily gave up several houses in his hand.

    Song Jin and Li Mo thought about letting them live next door, but they still thought it would be better for John and the others to have a fixed registration point for the uncertainty of the future. After re-registering, John and his children can be regarded as certified personnel.

    This day Song Jin went to Song's house to deliver medicine. The sudden change in the weather caused many people to catch a cold and feel unwell. It is a common cold in children, so don't let them go to the hospital and just take some children's cold granules. If you go to the hospital, you may be infected with a more serious virus.     After Song Jin heard this, he found medicine and sent it there. He waited for the child to take the medicine and sweat and reduce the fever before going back. When he walked to the entrance of the building, he suddenly heard a loud bang. After the loud bang, the whole city shook.     Song Jin was startled and ran to the side of the street to look out. Just look at the thick smoke rising in the distance.

    Song Jin hurried home, and when she got home, she looked out the window of the restaurant and saw that the thick smoke in the distance was getting bigger and bigger.

    Song Jin looked at the location, his face changed, he picked up the phone and called out, "Li Mo chemical factory exploded."

    "I was just about to call you, I saw it too, you stay at home, maybe go somewhere else The explosion is not over yet." As soon as Li Mo finished speaking, Song Jin heard another explosion, this time the explosion was a little farther away from the chemical plant, but the location may be in the densely populated area of ​​the old city.

    "It exploded again." Song Jin was a little nervous.

    "I'll go back right away. Don't worry. If anything happens, the most important thing is to protect yourself." Because there were people around Li Mo, he didn't dare to speak clearly. What he meant was that if there was danger of entering the space.