Chapter 75

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 75

    Li Chengkuan did not die, but his body had many fractures, his head was corroded by the liquid in the king cobra, and a large piece of scalp was burned off. The mucus was not very poisonous. After Li Chengkuan took some antidote injections, his condition improved, but he could not walk. up.

    Several people walked around the king cobra's body several times. Leng Fan and Ling Feng both wanted to get the snake skin off. The king cobra's skin is very hard, and it will be very good after being processed into armor.

    It's just that even a dead snake is not so easy to get. In the end, Li Mo helped to get it down. The venom of the king cobra was also filled in a bottle, as well as the fangs and gallbladder. All useful things were packed up and waited to go back. Divide again.

    After tidying up, everyone left and went to a distance to find a cave in the middle of the mountain to fix it.

    Everyone was very tired, so they decided to rest for the night. Li Mo went out and brought back two hares, each of which was about the size of a goat. The blade is grilled and sprinkled with a little salt, the taste is delicious.

    After a night of nothing, they set off again early the next morning. This time Cheng Si led the way, and he found the approximate location of the meteorite.

    After setting off, Song Jin took a look at the surrounding environment and had a good idea.

    There was no danger on this circuit, and the wild animals in the forest did not come out. Li Fei and Li Chengkuan couldn't walk. They cut down branches to make a simple sledge and several people pulled them away. Zhang Xingyun had already prepared for it. He assembled a small sled with the weapon parts he carried, and sat on it to slide freely.

    Song Jin could also see that this Zhang Xingyun not only had high strength, but also a low IQ. Although Ling Feng was the captain, he still listened to Zhang Xingyun most of the time.

    After this snake-killing operation, Song Jin felt that these people were partners who could cooperate.

    After walking for a long time, they saw that the plants in the forest were getting taller and taller, the road was a bit difficult to walk, and there were fewer and fewer animals here. Suddenly, they saw a place without trees. Kilometers of flat snow.

    "Is this a lake?" Ling Feng said.

    Wan Qiang walked more than ten meters, and scraped a few times with the knife in his hand, "It's not the normal land below."

    "It should be here." Cheng Si looked at the instrument in his hand, which he had held since Li Chengkuan was injured. hands.

    "This range is not small." Li Mo said with a frown.

    "It should be the central area. This should be a deep crater hit by a meteorite. Look, it's deeper than the front." Leng Fan said after walking a distance to the central area.

    "This is not easy." Leng Fan walked more than ten meters away, and the snow was already up to his waist, and he didn't know how deep the central area was.