Chapter 50

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 50

    Wang Cheng's arm was temporarily saved, which is good news. The death of Song's father cast a shadow on the family, but everyone didn't have much time to grieve. The resulting friction made the meteorites carry heat, and some even ignited houses, further expanding the disaster.

    Another not-so-good news is that these meteorites contain slight radiation. The impact of this radiation on the human body has not yet come, but the situation is not optimistic.

    Song Jin's family lived temporarily in the air-raid shelter. The disaster caused by the meteorite continued. A large number of people died every day. The air-raid shelter was also very crowded and the environment was not good.     The only fortunate thing is that because of the preparations made at the beginning, the loss of food in the district is not large, and two meals of relief food are provided every morning and evening, so that life will not be so hopeless.     The relief food is just to prevent people from starving to death. In the morning and evening, there is a Zamian steamed bun, a bowl of porridge, and a piece of pickles a week. They are randomly supplied, and what you get is purely luck. The steamed buns are not too big, and the porridge is clear porridge, mostly sweet potato porridge. There are some millet rice or corn balls in it, which are very thin. There are few pickles but very salty, so salty that people can't eat them, but they can replenish the salt in the human body.     After the disaster, not all people lost their food and did not necessarily live on relief, but some people lost all their supplies. The relief food is very important. Fortunately, the previous sweet potato harvest gave the district some confidence , In addition, another group of people left and there was enough food, so the surplus food was not confiscated, and food was given to all survivors equally. This is the fundamental reason why the survivors were not too desperate.     In the evening, Song Jin took the food stamps to receive the relief food. This kind of food stamps were newly issued, with the date and name number printed on them. Everyone was different. Only people with the same household registration can receive it together.     The relief food was not enough for them to eat, but Song Jin didn't do anything special, the family didn't lose much food, but for the sake of the future, try to save as much as possible.

    After dinner, Song Jin and Li Mo left the air-raid shelter. Li Mo got a bicycle, and the two rode to the house. Most of the people in the city moved to live outside. There were a lot fewer people in the urban area, but this Sometimes there are a large number of scavengers, looking for usable things and food in abandoned houses.

    The original building was riddled with holes and there was no power supply. The two of them climbed the stairs and went upstairs. The door was still closed, but there were not many things left. They managed the door and entered the space.

    "Alas." Looking at the harvest scene in the space, Song Jin sighed. Li Mo patted him on the shoulder in understanding.

    Now the space root ratio has changed too much from the beginning, not to mention the area inside has increased many times, and there are more and more types of crops in the space, because Song Jin and Li Mo have not taken care of the space for a long time because they live in the air-raid shelter. And the bigger the space, the more crops there are, and they can't take care of it like before. All the crops grow naturally, and the fruit trees are full of fruits.