Chapter 79

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 79

    Gu Zhao has always wanted to find Gu Fei and ask why he treated them like this. He is still Gu Fei's brother, but he did not expect the two to say goodbye in such a way. Gu Fei looked at him with a cold face, without any warmth. . I didn't say a word to him, just said "he is from city A" to the white-haired doctor next to him in a white coat.

    It was only later that Gu Zhao knew the meaning of this sentence. That laboratory was like hell. The purpose of the laboratory research was the self-evolution of human beings under the release of spar radiant energy. Maybe it was Gu Zhao’s special situation that the doctor would often talk to him. Tell me about some experiments.

    The spar radiation is very strong. Not long after the meteorite landed, the laboratory in Beijing discovered the spar contained in the meteorite. The spar contains extremely strong energy. This energy makes animals and plants evolve. It is only related to animals and plants. In comparison, human beings are hardly affected by this energy, unless the energy in the spar is burst out, but the energy burst will produce strong radiation, and human beings cannot accept such a high radiation impact. Later, after researching, the major laboratories quickly produced machines that release energy slowly. After the machines came out, the safe evolution of the experimental subjects could not be guaranteed. Problems occurred in almost every laboratory, and many experimenters were injured by radiation. Uncontrollable changes have taken place in the human body, and many of these changes are not good. For example, the body has hyperplasia and mutation, which looks like a monster, but their strength, speed and vitality are stronger than before. This allows the experimenters to determine that radiation can make Man evolves.

    The uncontrollable radiation has caused many laboratories to fail many times. It seems that evolution and destruction appear at the same time. Finally, because of an accident, the people above controlled the laboratory and prohibited the use of human experiments. The above decided to use animal experiments first, because nature There are not too many side effects after the evolution of Chinese animals, including mammals. The higher authorities decided to find the reason for the evolution of animals first, and the human experiments will not be restarted until the experimental data is stable.

    It's just that the animal experiments didn't go very smoothly. After preliminary experiments, it was found that the evolution of animals actually appeared before the appearance of meteorites. These evolutions made it impossible for the experimenters to distinguish which evolutions were after the meteorites and which were before. Many The technology and researchers before the end of the world have disappeared, and the experiment is very difficult. Coupled with the poor conditions today, even in the imperial capital, there are many people who oppose the use of important resources here, and some people prefer to use the resources for reconstruction.

    The doctor in Gu Zhao’s laboratory is named Jia, but I don’t know why he doesn’t like to be called Dr. Jia, so everyone in the laboratory calls him Doctor. This doctor was originally the main researcher of the First Research Institute, because he has been doing Human experimentation remained unchanged after the decree was promulgated, and was expelled from the First Research Institute. After Dr. Jia left the First Laboratory, he set up his own research institute, and his sponsor was Gu Fei’s financial sponsor. Who is that person? Gu Zhao Jing didn't know. He only knew that he was a person who rose up after the disaster. He had a lot of resources and personnel under him. The man in white named Cheng Qi was the subordinate of the benefactor and was responsible for arresting people.