Chapter 62

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 62

    The sweet potato seedlings in the field are almost harvested, and they have to be juiced to make starch at night when they are harvested during the day. It took them a whole week to work. Fortunately, the wild boars they harvested made their food much better, and they were motivated to work when they were full every day.

    There is not much work to do today, and the sweet potatoes in the field will have to wait for a while before they can be harvested. It is rare for a few people to sit in the yard and work together. What they are dealing with is the skin of the sweet potato. Starch and moisture, you will get slender fibers, very tough, twisted into a thread, and a few strands are entangled together to form a very strong and practical rope. It can be used as a bag or a mat, and it has many functions. If it is not because of its rough fiber, it is very sticky , Some people will use it to make clothes.

    They are weaving bags today. Fortunately, when the sweet potatoes are harvested, the bags do not need to be too dense, so weaving is like weaving fishing nets.

    "Tomorrow, let's plant cabbage in the field in the north. I don't know how it will be in winter. Some varieties can be dried into dried vegetables even if they don't grow big." Wang Cheng said.

    "Well, I changed some perilla seeds in the market a few days ago, so let's plant them too." The seeds I collected at the beginning were only some commonly used seeds, but now I can't find many of them, so Song Jin would change the seeds as soon as he saw them. will change.

    "Su Ziye? What is it?" Wang Cheng had never heard of it.

    "Eatable, eat raw, make pickles, dried vegetables, it seems to be a kind of medicinal material." Li Mo thought of the pickled perilla leaves made by his mother. He used to eat a meal directly, thinking of his mother felt a little depressed.

    Seeing Li Mo and Song Jin suddenly remembered that Mama Li is best at making all kinds of pickled vegetables. Song Jin was also very sad when he thought that all the old people in the family had gone.

    Wang Cheng didn't know what happened to the two of them, so he didn't bother, and twisted a few strands of thread into a rope.

    "Hey, is that George?" Wang Cheng raised his head and suddenly saw a man galloping towards him on a bicycle. Although he couldn't see his face clearly, his yellow hair stood on end. Was it George or someone else?

    "What happened?" Song Jin said.

    All three stood up, and soon George was in the hospital.

    "Brother, something happened." George couldn't catch his breath.

    "Tell me what's wrong?" Song Jin handed him the water glass on the table next to him.

    George calmed down, drank a big tank of water, wiped the water stains and said, "A man came back from the woods this morning and said that everyone who went to the woods died."

    "They are all dead, it's impossible. "Song Jin was surprised. He saw more than a hundred people that day, all with weapons in their hands. How could they all be dead.