Chapter 4

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 4

When the car drove into the underground garage, he saw that the window in front of the Beetle was smashed and a small hole was leaked, and something hit a big hole on the roof of the car. It's a disfigurement, but it's lucky to think of the second car that exploded.

Sitting on the sofa and drinking a glass of ice water, Song Jin felt that he had come back to life, and he didn't know how to get back. My hands are still shaking.

Less than two minutes after he got home, Li Mo rushed in suddenly. He was sweating profusely in such a dry weather. He seemed relieved to see Song Jin on the sofa when he entered the room. The little threshold of the door tripped.

"Did you crash?" Li Mo just came here to open the underground garage and saw the beetle's miserable state. Although he knew that Song Jin would be fine when he came back, he still trembled a little with fright.

Song Jin watched Li Mo relax, "It's not me, the car in front of me exploded at the red light, and the parts on the car jumped."

Li Mo thought again, "It's at the traffic light at the South Road intersection. Did you?"

"Did you see it? That's it."

"The road was closed when I came over. I took a look, and both cars were burned."

Song Jin said with lingering fear, "My car is right behind them. Because I was far away from the car in front, the car parked on the right side exploded. I was going to turn on the left side, and it exploded all of a sudden. I was a little confused. Because the car behind drove out, I followed For a moment, maybe my car was blown up too."

"Don't talk nonsense. You can't be blown up anyway." Li Mo's face darkened, and he really didn't like listening to Song Jin's hypotheticals. But when I thought of that scene, my heart skipped a beat.

The two of them stood still for a while before Li Mo looked at Song Jin's face, "I will bring an umbrella when I go out, the sun is very serious now, you didn't read the news yesterday, a person fainted in a remote place and no one found it, and he was exposed to the sun for three hours It 's done."

"So serious?" Song Jin was shocked when he heard it.

"Go to the hospital, there are many sunburns from heatstroke now. You can't help but get sunburned in a few minutes. I came back with ointment and wiped it on for you." Li Mo said from the pocket he brought back Take out three palm-sized jars.

"What's all this?" Song Jin took one "No trademark and no production date, it's not a fake medicine."

"What do you know, this is made by an old friend of my dad. The ointment made is very effective. My sister sat on the chimney pipe when she was young, and all the burns were scorched. It was healed with his ointment, and there was no scar at all."

"Hehe, my sister's injury was in an inconvenient place. , how do you know there is no scar." Song Jin said with a smile.

Li Mo gave her a white look, "Of course it was my sister and me showing off."

Li Mo told Song Jin to lie down, took the first ointment, and carefully rubbed it on Song Jin's face. It was moist like a mask, After wiping it off, he gently slid it on his face with his hands, and at about the same time took out a sterile cotton pad to wipe off the ointment, "Look at how dirty your face is." Li Mo asked Song Jin to look at it.