Chapter 69

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 69

    After the bonfire party, Zeng Yi didn't ask Li Mo to do something, and Li Mo didn't ask in a hurry. He only knew that Zeng Yi had found some good people recently. The two secretly analyzed that Zeng Yi should have something to do, and wanted them to do it. , but this matter may be a bit hidden and difficult, so he is now in the stage of selecting candidates.

    They are not in a hurry, and life goes on as usual.

    After the new year, it will be the new year, the city wall has been built, and the city's security has risen to a higher level. Although there are still disasters this year, because of the mutation of sweet potatoes, people can eat enough and live better. A few days before the new year It is the hottest time for the market in the city. In order to let everyone have a good year, the market is open to supply meat and a small amount of fine grains. As for the most sweet potato starch, the price is very cheap. Speaking of which, because there is no shortage of feed, the livestock farms in the city are already very large.

    Since the autumn harvest in the second half of this year, the price of sweet potato starch in the city has dropped. The roughest starch is extracted from vines without fine processing. It only needs ten credits. Most people only need to do five days of basic work to get it. Half a month's worth of food. Although this kind of food is a bit unpalatable, it allows the weakest laborers to earn enough food for themselves. No one will die of hunger this year.

    The construction of the city needs people. Almost every citizen has earned enough points and is thinking of exchanging for something better during the Chinese New Year.

    Song Jin has a job in the city. During the Chinese New Year, he needs to work in the service hall. This year he is in charge of exchanging mini grains. These mini grains are grains whose fruits have become smaller due to mutations such as rice, corn, and beans. The taste is very delicious. Now these are classified as fine grains. The yield of these fine grains is very low. No one is willing to grow them when they can’t eat enough. Some of these grains are planted on a specially set aside land in the city, and some are harvested. up. Not many. After the Chinese New Year, everyone also wants to improve the food, and exchange points or coarse grains for half a catty.

    Because Song Yu and Zheng Ming were physically disabled, and they were still in the adaptation stage, Song Jin simply changed her original job here, and then handed over the work to two people, who were responsible for cooperating with each other.

    These two people are quite strong. Although they have physical disabilities, they can do things unambiguously. Song Jin wants to let the two of them get used to it. Many people were injured and disabled in the disaster. In order to survive, many people have installed artificial limbs. These artificial limbs are different from the previous ones. They are more practical. Many of them are machine prosthetic limbs that can work directly. He has already customized the tool prosthesis, and it will be installed only after his arm is fully recovered. The prosthetic designed can not only convert various tools, but also directly install weapons. Song Yu didn't want to retreat to the second line. As for Zheng Ming, he has some troubles. Only the thighs are left on his legs and prosthetics can be installed to walk around at most. He doesn't want to do this, so he is currently researching whether he can directly get a mechanical seat or a multi-purpose vehicle instead. Currently under design.