Chapter 31

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 31

    Song Jin never thought that one day he would trade corpses for food, which made him even more aware that human beings have entered the end of the world.

    Feeling a little in his heart, the movements in his hands are faster. He no longer perfunctory as before, thinking that he has space, so he no longer works hard. Since he got the space, he has always had a feeling of staying out of things in his heart. Compared with the struggling people outside, he has a kind of He has a sense of superiority, he has space, and he can live a good life no matter what the situation is. In fact, he is really weak compared with those who work hard to live. If one day there is no space, he may not be able to support it at all.

    Don't rely too much on space, and live hard.

    Although the weather has cooled down, it is still very hot. The sky is full of volcanic ash, which is gray. As long as people leave the quiet house, they will be dirty, but no one pays attention to those.

    A group of people dug for an afternoon, and the harvest was good. Zheng Ming found a lot of quilts and mattresses in the ruins, and they were famous brands. They should be selling bedding in the mall. There are many good ones, which is a great reward. Especially those few mattresses can make them sleep much more comfortably at night.

    Song Yu dug up a pile of stainless steel pots and it was smashed. Li Mo took it and broke it with his hands, and basically restored it to its original shape, but it was a little uneven. There is no problem with using it.

    Song Jin dug up some cosmetics, which are not very useful now, but a few pieces of soap among them are not bad, although they are already flat.

    "Let's go back, or we won't be able to lift things." Song Yu saw that everyone had dug up a lot of things, and no matter how much they dug up, they would not be able to lift them back. They didn't drive to save fuel.

    John made a shelf with wooden boards, put things on the shelf, everyone carried them away, and went to the elementary school first. The harvest here was not small, and a lot of wood was dug out, which was enough for them to use for a long time.

    Use wire from the ruins to tie the wood into bundles, and each person carries some. Finally got things back.

    On the way back, everyone can see people holding things. Most are refugees, but there are also local residents.

    When we got home, we made porridge. The cakes were handed out and baked by Li Mo's mother. The taste was not bad, but the corn noodles were a bit thick, and it made my throat ache if they were not chewed.

    After dinner, everyone began to tidy things up and strengthen the temporary home. John first picked out good wood from which wood to make a dining table. The table was rectangular and very large, and could seat twenty or thirty people. A bench was also made, and a bench can seat four people. When the table was ready, it was placed in the open space next to the caravan. They set up a stove next to it, and they cooked everything outside.

    Eight mattresses were brought back, except for one that was in two halves, and the rest could be tidied up a little bit, and the women repaired the broken places.