Chapter 58

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 58

    The author has something to say: In the previous chapter, the new content

    happened on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. This year, people in New Star City had a good year. They haven’t been so rich since the end of the world. This year is a warmer winter than the previous two years. Even though it is very cold, people can survive because of the abundance of supplies, and people are no longer in a hurry, especially the recent bumper harvest of seafood has given people more hope. After all, they will never starve to death because of the sea. Freezing people to shave off the ice and snow to salvage some seafood from below is something that ordinary people can do. This kind of harvest has not been done for many years.

    New Star City also needs to build a pier. This is a new topic in New Star City recently. People laugh when they talk about it.

    There are lanterns in the city on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. The weather is cold, and people have made ice lanterns. Before, people were not in the mood to make these. This year's bumper harvest has given people new vitality, and they are interested in playing. Before the end of the world, the temperature here is higher. , I can’t make ice lanterns, people are doing it for the first time, but everyone still uses their whimsy, and when it’s still dark, the children are running and jumping around the street with small ice lanterns, as happy as eating There are small pine trees with nuts, and people erect all kinds of ice lanterns at the door of each house.

    The Lantern Festival is held in the Grand Square, and after dark, people flock to the streets and gather in the square.

    "Wear more, it's not too windy today." Father Li told the boys, George and the others are teenagers now, the older one is an adult, and the younger one is fourteen years old, and the children are all doing things with the adults, the end of the world is coming It is impossible for the children to go to school like before. They just learn some basic knowledge intermittently. In the past three to five years, it has been relatively stable. Schools have also been established in the city. Apart from the basics, they learn more about how to survive. Teach children how to farm and raise livestock.

    Their family had enough to eat, and the children were all tall, like George, who was already 1.9 meters tall, a man.

    It was very windy outside, but it didn't stop people's excitement.

    Song Jin wrapped herself tightly and went out with Li Mo. The family split up a few times and each went happily. Song Jin and Li Mo hadn’t gone out together for a long time. Li Mo rode an old-fashioned 28 bicycle with him. Li Mo wandered around the city, they didn't go to the square too many people, and the ice lanterns at the door of each house were also very beautiful. Facing the excited people, two people galloping on a bicycle on a slightly empty road is also a very interesting experience. It would be nice if the wind was not so strong.

    "It looks like it's going to snow." It's the fifteenth moon but it's gone, and it's cloudy.

    "Let's go to the water plant in front. I heard from Zheng Ming that the lights here are very beautiful." The water was polluted not long after the end of the world, and many people died. Later, the situation improved and people's ability to adapt was also strong. Drinking water is also normal. However, in order to prevent water problems, a water plant has been established here to monitor the water situation at all times. It is also responsible for processing drinking water that can be stored for a long time in case of water problems.