Chapter 33

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 33

    At this time, this thing is definitely a luxury, Song Jin 'exchanged' two hens with rice. These two hens are not in good condition, but Song Jin can guarantee that they can 'lay eggs' every day. Improve your family's life as much as possible.

    After getting settled, George and Song Jin went into the room to see the other little ones. Nan Nan was already up, sitting on the bed and wearing her own vest. Tom lay there with his eyes open, and the other two little ones were still asleep. Song Jin went to pick Tom up and put on his one-piece overalls.

    "Nan Nan went out to drink chicken cakes, be careful not to burn them."

    "Yes." Nan Nan got off to put on her shoes by herself, and then went out in a hurry.

    "It's all up." Song Jin's mother came in from outside holding a pile of clothes.

    "En. Where's Mama Li?" Song Jin didn't see her for a while.

    "I went to the community. I heard that the community is recruiting people, so she went to have a look."

    "Oh." Song Jin nodded, and hugged Ji Rui who was confused, and couldn't let him sleep anymore.

    "Give it to me." Liu Yuxin took the child, and while dressing the child, said, "Xiao Jin, don't you have too many eggs at home? Or don't make them for the children in the future. You can save some and make egg soup. Okay. One egg can make a big bowl."

    Song Jin paused for a while, with a smile on her face, "It's okay, mom, there are still some, we will figure out a way in the future, how much can a few children eat." But he also knew that the things in the trunk couldn't handle it for long.

    "You have to know something in your heart." Liu Yuxin didn't say anything.

    When Song Jin left the house, he stewed the vegetables. A box of canned food was stewed with dried potatoes. The dried potatoes were dried in the hottest and driest weather. They were golden yellow and transparent thin slices. They were very strong and easy to taste after they were cooked.

    There was not much rice in exchange, Song Jin made porridge, put less rice and more water, and what was made was almost rice soup. The porridge made by soaking the rice for a long time before will be very bad, and the rice soup will be very viscous.

    Because there are five stoves in the kang-burning room, one of which is shallow, which is usually used for veterans and cooking. In the morning, Song Jin mixed corn noodles with some soybean noodles and put them on the kang hair, which will be baked into corn Noodles.

    The baked pancakes were soft and sweet, and Song Jin was kept at home because of the good pancakes she baked.

    The pancakes were out of the pan, and the men and women just came back. The dishes in the big pot were put into several pots and put on the table, the cakes were put in the baskets, and the porridge was served in big bowls.

    "Xiao Jin's cooking is getting better and better." Zhao Feng said after taking a big bite of pancakes.

    "Well, it's better than before." Song Yu also praised.