Chapter 51

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

    "These can't be taken out anymore." Li Mo looked at the food in the basement and said to Song Jin.

    Song Jin put down the basket in her hand, "After that, I won't be able to plant the land anymore." The land in the space is only planting grain, no matter how busy they are, the two of them will find a way to come in at night, and every harvest will be stored in the basement. I thought I could get it outside one day, but the situation outside is not good now, and people have no bottom line for food. It will only get worse in the future.

    "Plant less, and plant perennial crops in other places, don't care."

    Song Jin nodded.

    The situation outside is very chaotic. Many trees have been planted in Song Jin’s space, among which there are also valuable woods such as red sandalwood and nanmu. They are all planted from saplings collected from the Internet. Although these economic trees are expensive, the saplings are indeed very cheap Song Jin also bought it for the purpose of collecting. Now they are growing very well in the space, and many of them have become useful. However, those trees cannot be used to build a house. They chose red trees. loose.

    It took the two of them one night to bring down more than a dozen big trees, and they spent several nights pruning to sort out the trees.

    Because of the food, the outside world paid almost no attention to them. Song Jin and Li Mo drove outside for two days, and came back to pull the wood back.

    These things were not brought back easily. After a long time of research, they found that Pan City, which is a few hours away from here, is a logistics distribution center. There is a special place for material distribution. In addition to wood, there are also many stones waiting for construction materials just now. It was also destroyed by the earthquake at the beginning of the disaster, and people moved. They wanted to find an excuse, but they did not expect to find some materials.     The wood is in the space. After returning, Song Jin asked Song Yu and several people to drive three large carts to pull a lot of materials. After running twice, the building materials at home were enough and there were still some leftovers.     Some people in the district saw them pulling materials and came to inquire about them. They didn’t hide their secrets.

    Perhaps it was Song Jin and his group’s trip to search for materials that gave people some inspiration. Afterwards, the district calmed down a lot, and the vehicles drove to other places to search for materials in places they thought had been destroyed by disasters, although most places were either destroyed or were still alive. There are aborigines, but they can find something more or less, which makes many people very excited, and they set up a team to start a reselling business.

    Song Jin and the others didn't care about this, and started to build a house after they had all the materials. This house was their future home, and the most important thing was that it was solid and practical. The basement is only two meters long, so that it can be used for some houses. The basement in the yard is made into a bow-shaped roof, and the walls are more than one meter thick. .

    There is an attic on the top of the house for thermal insulation.

    The house is nothing special, mainly because the outer walls are very thick, there are thermal insulation layers inside and outside, and the door is also double-layered for cold insulation.