Chapter 23

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 23

    After getting to know Gong Yu, they have a lot of information. Gong Yu has a wide relationship and can get a lot of information.

    How did they know from Gong Yu that the whole country or the whole world is not very good now. In fact, Gong Yu was still out of town a few years ago, and he came back because he couldn't stay outside anymore.

    Not to mention abroad, it is very chaotic. Many countries have no political management and have entered a state of disorder. Because of the outbreak of the virus in the black continent, there are not many people in it who are still healthy. It was closed half a year ago. Aircraft and ships are not allowed to enter or leave.     Although the disasters in other places have been controlled, there are more man-made disasters. The previous volcanic eruption in country M affected six states, and the government department also suffered heavy losses in that disaster. After that, people in the country began to riot, and all kinds of burning, killing, looting There is no order, guns are rampant there, and some people spread rumors. The religious atmosphere is very strong there, and some extreme religious elements are even more destructive. Several metropolises have been artificially destroyed. There are doomsday scenes everywhere.     The country is pretty good, at least they can still live a normal life now, but the situation is not very good, a secret document has been issued as early as a month ago, and the managers of various cities have greater rights, and at the same time The intensity of national resource allocation has weakened.     That's why the city has issued so many new documents, and at the same time, the methods have become tougher.     "It's not bad here. I heard that in some cities, the people there no longer have autonomy." Gong Yu was very careful when he spoke, as if he was afraid of being discovered, although the door of their house was tightly closed.     They cannot imagine what would happen without autonomy.     The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and there is no more water in the water pipes. The water tanker will stop at the front management office at 8 o'clock every night. The management office was smashed that time. Now the management office is in the bank. The bulletproof glass isolates the management staff. , only one window that can fit a basket is open every day. People take food and water from the window every day like taking money.

    Every night at eight o'clock in the evening, a pipe will protrude from one of the windows of the bank. People who go to get water will take water bottles, buckets and other things, and use cards to fetch water. No one will take advantage of it at all, and each person only receives three liters of water.

    Three liters of water can't do anything except drink and cook every day.

    City A was originally a water-scarce city, and now the situation is even worse. Although some methods have been used to keep the water in the reservoir, as the weather gets drier, the water level still drops a little bit, and the plants in the city dry up and die a little bit. The grassland is also dry, and the outskirts actually give people a feeling of Gobi. The situation is more serious than last year.

    The day of fetching water like this lasted for more than half a month.

    The higher-ups organized a construction team to start drilling wells, and there was not much groundwater. Fortunately, the technology is better now, and 14 deep wells have been dug in the city. These wells are hundreds of meters or even thousands of meters deep underground, and some of them are still hot. water. But in any case, it finally alleviated the difficulty of drinking water.

    The amount of groundwater cannot be estimated. For some unknown purpose, the city did not connect the water pipes. Instead, it established groundwater outlets at the positions of fourteen wells, and people had to get water from here. In this way, although the water consumption is not restricted, people are struggling to drink water, so they will naturally save it consciously.     Song Jin and Li Mo took over the task of delivering water. Every night when the sun was not too hot, the two of them would drive their pickup to the nearest well. Then pack a few buckets of water and transport them back. In fact, none of them fetched the water here, but just took the opportunity to switch the package and bring the water in the space to their families.     I couldn't find opportunities before, and I only gave a small part of the water to my family, but now it's all right, and I replaced all the water when I picked up the plane. After a period of time, I can obviously feel that the health of my family has improved a lot, although it can't keep up with the two of them.     There is also room for water to somewhat promote the growth of plants, and the vegetables in the greenhouses of the two parents have grown.     Everything seems to be going in a good direction.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes