Chapter 44 (Revised)

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 44 (Revised)

    Everyone was very tired all the way. After eating, they went to sleep. Song Jin has three rooms here, because the two rooms on the west side are paved with floor kangs, so men and women share one room, and Song Jin and Li Mo sleep in the original room. In the master bedroom, the furnishings here are the same as before. Song Jin took out the glass bowl in the space, put energy stones in it, lit it, and the temperature of the room rose after a while.

    Song Yu didn't take a break, and asked when she saw this. It was interesting to hear what Song Jin said.

    Song Jin and Li Mo looked at each other and said, "Brother, Li Mo and I went to the mine and got some energy stones. It depends on the situation that the energy stones are caused by the high temperature of the earth's flames that changed the coal."

    Song Jin nodded Thoughtful, he was silent for a while, "Tell me about the situation in City A."

    Li Mo nodded and introduced.

    "So the A Army doesn't take care of the city's affairs?"

    "Yes, most of the A Army is in Dongshan Base now, except for some who maintain order, the rest are in Dongshan, and there are reports that they are in Dongshan A breeding base has been built here, and the land around our city A is not suitable for planting, it would be a good thing for us if they have a breeding base there."

    Song Yu nodded.

    "Brother, how did Aunt Yun get hurt?" Song Jin had been wanting to ask this question, the two of them already knew that Aunt Yun's injury was not an accidental injury, but a gunshot wound.

    Song Yu sighed after hearing this, and told Song Jin and Li Mo about the situation.

    A group of them drove out of the city quickly, not wanting to be stopped by a mountain pass about ten kilometers away from the city. They were a group of about 30 people. They were all old and weak, women and children in a car, and they didn't dare to go head-to-head.

    The group stopped them and did nothing to them, as if they were waiting for someone. Two hours later, another group came, and this group was actually brought by Gu Fei.     "Gu Fei doesn't know how he got in touch with a local ruffian in Huaicheng. After the disaster, this person got together with a group of people who specialize in robbery. Because there are so many unscrupulous people, it also makes them popular."

    Gu Fei didn't know how she became so ruthless, she insisted on her brother and mother following her, and even robbed Song Yu and the others of their supplies.

    Song Yu and the others didn't have a lot of supplies. At this time, supplies are life. Although the Song family father and son had some guesses about Song Jin's secrets and a little bit of confidence, they didn't dare to give up. After all, Song Jin and the others left. A group of them, the old and the young, couldn't last long without supplies.

    The two parties insisted, and the words became a little angry. Wang Yun kept persuading her daughter. Gu Fei felt that the reason why her mother didn't go with her was because of Song's father. Thinking that Gu Fei would shoot, she was caught off guard for a moment, but Wang Yun was the quickest to block a shot by Song's father because he had been paying attention to his daughter.