Chapter 26

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 26

    Zhao Yanli's matter reminds everyone, even close people should be careful, trust is very difficult at this time. Now the family is our own, and everyone is still trustworthy.

    John’s handwork is very good, and he made a few shots himself. The power is not strong, and the range is not far, but if people are in the yard or outside the door, it’s okay. Window with a bow is still good.

    The water incident broke out, and people were afraid to drink water, but there was not much water in the reservoir, and the water distributed every day was only enough to drink.

    Song Jin and the others are also very careful, cooking and eating in the space, and delivering water to the Song family and the Li family are also very careful, no longer in buckets and buckets like before.

    Now the hospital has concluded that as long as you don’t drink ground water for a month, those microorganisms will disappear, and people will return to normal, so it’s okay to be careful.

    Maybe these microorganisms have adapted and there is nothing to do as long as they are careful not to expose themselves to the sun, so many people can't help but start drinking again. This can't be controlled, and no one has died except those who have been in the sun for a long time, so the above doesn't care.

    Gong Yu is also much better, except that he is still afraid of light. His wife came back, and she is in good health because she has never drank well water. She is still a doctor, and she contacted the previous hospital to work in the hospital. No need to go out to work.

    When he was free, he came to Song Jin and the others to sit here. Although it was difficult for Song Jin to enter the space because he was entertained, Gong Yu had a lot of information, and he was willing to listen to it.

    It's just that Gong Yu suddenly asked him in a roundabout way these two days if he had stored water. Song Jin and Li Mo had already made up their minds about this issue, and told the outside world that they both drank mineral water.

    "Li Mo and his company bought a batch of low-priced water from the mineral water factory before, but after the company closed down, they pulled it back. We have been drinking this these days." Song Jin pointed to the two piles in a corner of the restaurant. Mineral water, "That's all we have left, and we don't dare to waste it now."

    "Oh, you are so lucky." Gong Yu said enviously.

    Song Jin smiled, "I really don't like to drink that water, it has an indescribable taste."

    "No, the taste of the brewed tea is not right." Gong Yuxin felt the same, "But the microorganisms in the water don't know What is it, I am not afraid of heat or cold."

    "I really hope there will be a solution soon." Song Jin said with some expectation.

    "Gong Yu upstairs seems a little strange today. He asked me about water and beat around the bush. It's not as happy as before." Song Jin said after Li Mo returned home.

    Li Mo put down the vegetable bowl in his hand, "What did you say?"

    "I just said that we still have some mineral water at home. I didn't say anything else."