Chapter 52

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 52

    After the examination, Wang Cheng's arm did not show any results. In fact, there are many such illnesses in the hospital, which are all caused by meteorites. With the current medical conditions, the key to the problem cannot be found. Zhao Feng also heard from the senior management of the hospital that there is a problem in the capital. According to the research results of the Institute, those meteorites that fell from the sky may have radiation.

    Many people are very worried about this result, because they are afraid of the impact of meteorite radiation on people.

    However, at the beginning of the year, there were quite a few newborns in the hospital. These newborns were all healthy after the meteorite landed. The fetus is most vulnerable to radiation in the mother's womb. Since these newborns are all healthy, people don't need to worry about it.

    Life is still going on, the weather is getting warmer in spring, and it is ready to sow seeds. After half a year of rectification, a new base has been established. Through mergers and integrations, their new base has been renamed Xinxing City. Xinxing City is divided into four districts. It was merged by the original districts. Song Jin and the others are in the fourth district, and the head of the district is Zeng Yi. Speaking of which, Song Jin still admires Zeng Yi. This person has gone from being a criminal police captain to his current position. Under the situation of national integration He also became the mayor of the first district. The population and base of the district are larger than before. Such a person really has to be admired.     After the integration of the city, the ruins have been demolished. After disasters, most of the buildings have been destroyed, and the houses left behind are not so safe. After the year, the weather will be slightly warmer, and people will be able to walk out of the houses. The district will organize manpower, and there will be dangers. The houses were all demolished, the land was consolidated, and the four districts of the city were built in four directions: southeast, northwest, and according to the plan, the residences in several districts should be close to the central area.     After the houses were demolished, the homeless people temporarily lived in the air-raid shelters.     The land is re-divided and assigned to individuals. Whether they are former citizens or refugees, they all become new citizens after registration. This is a new population registration. After this registration, the personnel will not change at will. The population flow of each district Registration is required, and all registered natural persons will own a piece of land. These fields are still owned by the state, but individuals have the right to use them permanently, and the crops on the land are also owned by individuals. No one is allowed to buy and sell at will, and the above crops are also protected by the state. , not to be embezzled, if found will be dealt with according to law.

    The clauses above this assignment have been written into the law. Although it is an extraordinary period and the legal constraints do not seem to be so strict, as long as you see the executor's army, no one dares to question it. This is also a appeasement operation by the above. At least the land has the motivation to live, so it will not be chaotic.     Of course, there are still many people who are staying temporarily and are not citizens of Xinxing City. Those who have not registered as new citizens must undergo temporary registration, and their residence needs to be arranged by the district. These people can also lease some land.     Xinxing City does not collect land tax for citizens, but Xinxing City has a large amount of land besides the land allocated to new citizens. These lands belong to Xinxing City. Xinxing citizens are obliged to work. To provide volunteers, this needs to be distributed from above. Similarly, the construction of the city also requires many people. These tasks require the principle of voluntariness and distribution. Each family must send one person to do voluntary labor for a month, and they can also be voluntarily employed by the district. The government, too, is paid.     All kinds of new laws and regulations require people to be familiar with, but just looking at the commuter cars full of people every day, you can know that people have renewed hope for life.     The location of Song Jin’s house is not in the center of the district, but it’s not too far away. The fourth district is on the east side of Xinxing City, and the park used to be on the east side. It was planned to be east of the district center. The park can no longer be seen. , Song Jin’s family was the first to build a house. Taking their family as an example, many people wanted to stand here. Unfortunately, not everyone can build a house here. This place is almost becoming the headquarters of Zeng Yi’s faction. Even Zeng Yi is A house was built not far from Song Jin’s house. Excluding those who built their houses earlier, the higher-ups have issued a notice, because self-built houses are all bungalows, and there are requirements for the floor area, and the usable area cannot exceed per person. 20 square meters, and each family’s private plot cannot exceed 100 square meters. This is to prevent occupation of cultivated land.     Song Jin's family, who built the house early, still took advantage of it.     Before dawn, Song Jin got up, scalded the cornmeal with boiling water, and put it aside after reconciliation. Now there is no natural gas tank, and the house is burning fire. There are three large pots and one small pot in the house, all of which are on fire.