Obligatory A/N

I'm making this A/N as detailed as I can so I don't clog up each chapter with them. I just wanted to mention a few things, such as content warnings, and basic info about the story before you read!

For the sake of making it easier on me as an artist, and a little less goofy when it comes to the violence, the cast of II will be humanized for this AU. If you hate humanized II, then you will probably hate this story.
I also may not have motivation to make art for as many parts as I would like, so if some pieces are missing, that's most likely why. The only thing that will be consistent are the patron "report cards", and chapter covers.

The protagonist, and who all dies were either chosen by an event generator, a wheel spin, or were changed slightly by myself for the sake of making things a bit more cohesive. If it were all up to me, nobody would die, and my bias would take over even more than it probably already will.

With each banner, I'll add a YouTube video with music, if you'd like to listen to something while reading. That's entirely optional of course :)

Ok I just noticed that banners don't show up on the mobile app- at least not for me- so if you want the music or banner art, I'd recommend looking at this on a browser instead. Even one on your mobile device would work. Sorry about that!

Trigger Warnings!
This story will include mentions of the following topics that may upset/trigger people:

Death (it's a Danganronpa crossover fic)
Blood and Gore (again, Danganronpa. Won't be drawn though)
Vomit (will not be graphically described or drawn, but mentioned)
NSFW humor (sex jokes and whatnot- no explicit scenes...yikes)
Lots of swearing (excluding slurs)
Panic attacks/manic episodes
Subtle/blatant ableism (mostly with Bomb's stutter, and Tissues' "condishawn")
Victim blaming
Pills/medication
Fatphobia
Emotional/verbal abuse
Toxic relationships (not romantic)
Suicide/Suicidal thoughts
Mentions of S/H and scarring
Objectification
The corn guy. You know who.
Shipping/established relationships (nothing pro/com)
Implied E/D

I will add more if they come up.

Chapter Index:
Chapter 1- complete
Chapter 2- complete
Chapter 3- complete
Chapter 4- complete
Chapter 5- complete
Chapter 6- complete

I hope you enjoy reading, and please don't spoil anything for others- that's no fun!

Misc. Section you can skip

My main inspiration for this story is from another one with the same concept that I read by pastatownlinguine, and bits from an unrelated AU I've made! I did not take anything from the comic on Instagram though- I personally didn't read it past chapter two because I was angry my four favorite characters died in a row, and heard about Paper's characterization.
Any similarity between those two is a complete coincidence.

The cast of characters are probably random to all of you- but I picked characters that I really like, find underrated, and sometimes a bit of both. Some names I put because I couldn't think of anyone else (Balloon + Oj).

This killing game is mostly randomly generated, but I just wanted to make a list of goofy things that will not happen, but came up. So here you go:

- Monokuma exists (nah. I like evil Fan)
- Oj and Soap become a couple in chapter one
- Paper and Blueberry become a couple in chapter two (I mean- the dynamic is nice)
- Blueberry and Candle become a couple in chapter three. (Cheater arc)
- Candle and Oj get together in chapter three...?
- Candle and Microphone get together in chapter 4????
- Junko Enoshima is the mastermind (literally why would I add that)

This story is dedicated to my friend Sorbet- who would always listen to me ramble about it and gave me motivation to keep going. You're one of the best friends I could ever ask for, thank you for helping me not let another one of my ideas rot.