Ending A/N

First of all, I'd like to apologize for this last chapter being so short, yet coming out so late. Life happens, I kept redoing the draft, and I didn't want to push out something I didn't like.

Other than that, thank all of you for reading! I'm a sucker for the comments I get, and even then just seeing the view count as high as it is makes me so happy! This took almost a full year of brainstorming to finally finish up, and I'm happy to say that the first part of DI is finished.

That being said, I do have a second one planned! Here's the cover, with the new host, Blueberry! I can't lie, episode 15 had come out just after chapter five was published, but I really liked the show's idea of making him a bit of a brat!

I'm not planning on any strict schedules for this one like what I'd been doing here, as that kind of stressed me out, AND I do have another project I want to work on as well, though not under the DI umbrella. If any of you care about warrior cats, you might be happy about the other project!

And finally, to all my close friends who stuck by me and gave me support this whole time, this whole thing would absolutely not have gone the full way without all of your support. I reread these comments all the time and feel so much joy knowing that you guys wanted to support me at all. You guys rock, and I'm so glad to call you my friends.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.