AGT - Final Trial Pt. 2

"Hey." Blueberry was not only alive, but his left eye was a darkened pink, and his outfit had changed completely. He sat down on the throne Fan had been on moments prior, smirking. "I made a deal with Cobs before I died- that I could host the second season. I got recovered, and we started preparing. We're just about done with everything, we managed to clear things up while you guys were down here, but Fan is doing so awful that I had to come down and fix this mess."

"What?-" I still felt completely dumbfounded. Out of nowhere, my own friend now... hated me? I glanced to Apple, but she had started to hold Bomb's hand with a grip that turned her knuckles completely white. "Blueberry- I don't understand. You- You and I are best friends!"

"Some friend for you to cry for fifteen minutes and then go think about all the boys you want to date that aren't me. I'm not even mad about the rejection- just the blatant hypocrisy and lies you spewed in my face. You made it feel like you cared back on the island- the only one who was willing to actually give me patience and care- and yet, your grief was so short I could've seen it coming. When I got recovered and saw the footage, I knew all of you were so far gone off the deep end... it would be a waste of time to leave any of you alive."

"You're- I thought we had something, Blue! What do you mean?!"

"That's funny, 'cause I thought we had something, too. But you clearly care more about a thin white boy and a fat white boy than the person you spent weeks consoling. You made me come out of my shell, beat me into submission, and left me dead on the ground. If Steven hadn't recovered me, would you have even remembered my death within a month? Probably, but only in passing. You abandoned me when I needed you... and for a crime so vile, I don't even want to give any of you a chance to vote. All of you are terrible people, screaming and writhing like freakish worms, and you will all die the same way the other horrible people did." Blueberry looked directly at me as he pressed a button on his throne. Sirens began to blare, and the same little voice line started to play on loop saying two simple words.

A little contraption came out of the arm rest, pointed to Fan, who'd now been shocked into silence, and with a loud noise

A little contraption came out of the arm rest, pointed to Fan, who'd now been shocked into silence, and with a loud noise... Fan's face was shot straight through. His body fell to the ground, the rest of him now an unrecognizable mesh of flesh, bone, and a rapidly expanding puddle of blood. Trophy's eyes were wide, but he said nothing at all. Instead, five devices came from the wall and grabbed ahold of each of our throats. Trophy got dragged away first, followed by the rest of us in unison after maybe ten seconds of mortified silence.

I had no idea what had just happened- but I knew I was about to end up fighting for dear life... all I could do was pray Blueberry would hold some sympathy and let me go, if nobody else. A selfish thought, but I was far too afraid to care.

You wouldn't want to die either, would you?