BIL - 7

Lifering had been sleeping for a long time after I woke up one morning- I can't remember which one cause all of this was like- forever ago

Anyway! Bomb had been awake too I think, but he was always busy shaving and looking in the mirror at his tummy, so I probably let him do that and went out in the hall to take a look around. There's so many rooms here- and it had been so long since I even lived in the hotel that I somehow forgot all about it.

I always have tons of thoughts in my head all at once, but I think one of them was about Fan, so I said his name and like Bloody Mary he just- showed up right in front of me with a big smile!

"Hi Apple!" He said happily, looking ready to give me a big hug, "How's my favorite person ever?"

(Note from Lifering: I can guarantee you he did not say that.)

"I'm pretty good, actually! Lifering is so nice... but I gotta ask you a big ol' question! Uh- what's the motive?"

"Motive? What do you mean girl? Someone already slayed!"

(Note from Lifering: He did not say that. There's no way.)

(Note from Fan: I totally said that!)

"Slayed? Figuratively or literally?"

Fan looked at me, all confused. "Do you even know what that means, queen?"

"No."

"Someone died, Apple. Lifering isn't awake, but I totally trust you to figure this out because you're super smart and wonderful! Ok?"

I nodded in agreement and said "ok", so then he left and I was like- ready to start looking!

(Note from Lifering: don't use "like" in this story that way- I'm trying to document our trauma in a storybook format.)

(Note from Apple: suck it. I do what I want :))

Ok I'm gonna try and be serious now. I was really nervous after Fan told me I had to try and find the body, and I didn't want to do it alone... so I went to a random door and knocked. Thankfully, one of the best people who could've answered, did.

"Oh- Hey Apple! What's goin' on?" Microphone! She smiled at me and crossed her arms as she looked down at me. I tried to think about how to get out all my thoughts, and just say ONLY what I needed to.

"Uhm... Fan- Fan told me there's a body." That wiped the grin off Microphone's face, and she nodded as she grabbed my hand.

"Alright, you want me to look with you, then?" I nodded back, and she thought for a second before letting go of my hand, and bending down a little bit. "Alright, hop on."

"Hop on?"

"I'll carry you so we can keep the same pace." I was floored by that offer, but I slowly got onto her back and wrapped my arms around her shoulders to stay on while she slowly got upright again, and grabbed ahold of my legs to keep me on.