Trophy's Testimony

"I'm confused," Trophy said with a look around at us. "What do you mean? Are we investigating each other to find the traitor?"

"Yeah! How did you know about a traitor? You weren't here when Fan told us!"

"Fan went upstairs and told me. You guys get announcements while separated all the time."

Apple paused for a moment. "That's true. But- why are you all positive? Just a second ago you were screaming!"

"I took a second to calm down, like I said, and now I feel better. Am I not allowed to be positive?"

"You haven't been positive since we started. It's weird to start now after your hubby died," Apple said nonchalantly. Trophy's response to Apple's little comment was nothing more than a frown, to which Apple started to backtrack. "Ok- maybe that was mean. I'm sorry."

I cleared my throat. "Uh, guys. We should be investigating the traitor allegations, not talking about whether Trophy being happy is good or not. So, Trophy, where were you for every single murder? Do you recall?"

Trophy looked at me with a pensive expression for a moment before he slowly nodded. "I think so? I was in the staff lounge when Pickle got murdered."

"Wasn't that just two doors down? You didn't hear him getting drowned?!" Apple pointed in Trophy's face, and Trophy sighed.

"Dude. I was with Tissues."

"And you didn't hear Pickle AT ALL?"

"Well it's kinda hard to do that when you're not listening to anyone, AND when you're focused on makin-"

"Ok that's enough." I cut into that discussion before it went off the rails... or got gross. "Fine. There's that. What about the rest of the murders? Where were you then?"

"...Uhm- second one I was locked in the closet just past the spa room, the third one I was in bed because I got stabbed and it got infected, the fourth? Hm. Well I had given Tissues his medication, asked him to be careful, and went to bed. By the time he had done whatever, I was asleep. And the fifth? I had been talking to Fan about Tissues dying. I was PISSED. I... I still am." His eyes looked off to the side, filled with an emotion I couldn't quite place. "Is that it? Am I done?"

"...I guess so," Apple grumbled. "I'm not all that suspicious of you anyway. I'm suspicious of Microphone!"

"What? Why?" Bomb of all people questioned Apple, pretty surprised. "She h-hasn't done m-mmmmmuch wrong? B-B-Besides the assistance thing-"

"EXACTLY! That's the problem! I wanna interrogate her now!"

Oh here we go.