TTM - 4

I should've gone to that party. At least I would've had a night of fun before waking up to feel like absolute garbage. Though this wasn't nearly as bad as yesterday, I still laid in bed for a while. And for the first time, I got a text off the messenger app. Who was it from? Blueberry! I sat up a little bit to open up my phone and read it.

Hi. I was thinking about the other night. And I wanted to thank you (again if I didn't already) for being honest with me and stuff. Btw are you good? We haven't met up in the morning for a while. Stretching without you isn't as fun.

I didn't text back, and instead got out of bed to get ready for the day before leaving my room. I looked around the hall for anybody, but it was completely empty... I heard loud groans upstairs though. I hurried to the elevator to get to the nurse's station, and once I reached the third floor, I saw just about everybody strewn about the hallway except Bomb and Tissues, who looked completely confused and overwhelmed. I walked over.

"Did you two not drink the punch?"

Tissues shook his head. "I saw Fan pour the junk in it, but nobody listened to me, like I said... and Bomb came inside by the time we'd dumped the bowl into the sink."

"Lllllu-lucky me!" Bomb looked at the sea of sickly people and sighed. "We're g-gonna hhhhave to take care of th-the-em, aren't we?"

"We sure are!" I yelled, hoping the volume increase would give me energy and enthusiasm. "What are we dealing with here, do you guys know?" My phone chimed as I said that, and I pulled it out to get a text from Fan, my favorite person ever.

Apple - severe hot flashes and fever
Trophy - temporary episodes of complete blindness
Pepper - mucus filling the lungs
Paper - vertistop
Microphone - violent mood swings
Oj - vertigo
Candle - delusions
Blueberry - I can't remember lol

Update: Blueberry also has mucus rapidly filling his lungs. LMAO!

That's not funny...I shut off my phone and told the others about the symptoms everyone got before Bomb started talking.

"Wwwwe should have the m-m-most in danger individuals in th-the nurse's station, where we hhhave equipment at the re-ready. What do you think?"

I nodded. "That sounds good. Baseball might have to move- or... uhm..." Microphone of all people got off the floor, dusting herself off.

"The storage rooms upstairs have tons of mattresses. Just stick 'em in with Baseball and have the sickest one on the actual bed... god- this hangover's a bitch."

"Yeah. Alcohol does that," I mumbled under my breath. Before I knew it, Bomb and Microphone had come to the silent agreement to go get the mattresses, and Tissues started going the opposite way. Without a word, I followed after him, though he did acknowledge me with a little nod.

First thing he did was go to his room with a gentle knock.