CHAPTER 1 - INTERVIEW

Akshara

My alarm rang , I snoozed it for 3rd time , after 5 min it rang again I got irritated picked up the phone and was about to switch it off when I glances at the time it was 7.30 a.m. , damn I was late rather too late , I got up quickly ran to the washroom to get ready after taking shower , I came out and it took me almost 15 min to decide what to wear because I was going for a job interview , I needed this job at any cost well not cost but in any case any how I had to get this job because I was financially weak really weak , although I had my family living in Udaipur but they don't know about my existence and also I did not wanted them to know my existence anyways I put my sandles on and went out of my room . " bye , Marry I am leaving " I said screaming.
" have something don't go empty stomach " marry screamed ; " no marry I am running super late " I answered back ; " atleast have some curd with sugar it is a good omen " Marry beign marry said ; I quickly opened my mouth to have spoon full of curd ; " All the best beta , I know you are surely getting it " ; she told me " thanks marry , but for getting it I have to leave and also dont prepare dinner we are going out " I said ; " okay , bye " she replied .

Marry my only person in this world ,she is with me as my nanny since I lost my mumma she has been taking care of me since then and never left my side in any condition wether I had money or not , I had my family or not I always had marry by my side she is my mother grandmother, father everything to me since 24 years , she is my world And yes if you wonder why I call her marry then there's a story behind it her actual name is Alka , Alka Agarwal but when I was 5 and my maasi was getting married I wondered why did my maasi married a guy she did not know , then she told me that it was a ritual that at certain age two people get married and they promise each other to be by each others side forever in every situation . I told marry that I would marry her because she was my comfort person and I always want to her stay by my side and yes she did stay by my side always , since then I call her marry because as a kid I always wanted to marry her .

After spending 29 mins in Auto rickshaw , I finally stopped in front of the main branch of Birla Enterprises . Its was a huge building of atleast 24 floors , suddenly I saw fleet enter the building from the gate , a man got out from a car probably a bouncer , he opened the gate of black Mercedes in the middle and there got out the owner , the ceo , The Abhimanyu birla , the business tycon , the richest man of Pune , and second richest of India . I was looking at him as if he was an ailien . He was wearing a white 3 piece with grown beard and hairs , fierce look on face . Ofcourse who would not crush on this guy or gaga over him .

He was the most eligible bachelor , rich , handsome , intelligent, with lots of good looks ; who would not like this man . I was shamelessly staring at him when his eyes met mine and I got embarrassed that on the I was here to give the interview I was going gaga over the boss . I immediately composed my self and turned around waited for him to enter the building , after he got in , following I also did the same . I went to reception asking for The HR department , she told me the way and I went for my interview .

Abhimanyu

I got of my car and was moving towards the entrance of the building , I saw a girl who was staring at me like I was an ailien , it was normal thing for me to see women staring at me but this felt different , a little different from other women , my eyes met hers and she quickly turned around but there was something that was attaracting me , her eyes were filled with innocence , bubbliness . But then entering the building of the office , I entered the chaos , where I had nothing to think apart from work , meetings , presentations , clients , etc .

I went to my cabin visiting HR departnent , since there were interviews going on , to fill in the positions , I restricted the HR to fill in the position with only female staffs , not because I wanted women to work around me but because in search of assistants and receptionists may be I could find any perfect lady , who would bring my child , my heir , my flesh and blood to this world . I could get any lady doing this for me but I want a perfect egg with all good qualities which would make a beautiful and a perfect baby .

I only want a baby , who will be my heir , my own blood . I was never interested in marriage after the few beautiful one's I have seen in my life . But surely I wanted a child always . Apart from the heir thing , I really want to experience fatherhood . But never ever I want to become a boyfriend or husband to anyone because I know I will turn out to be a bad one may a very very bad one . I don't believe in marriage or love . I don't trust people easily but specially women .

I enter private one way mirror cabin which was in hr department , it was located in such a way that I could see all the things happening outside , Interviews were going on , my hr is well trained she knows well who to give what job and who not to give the job at all . The thing continues for around 1.5 hours and I kept observing everthing .

*****************

Sleep deperived chapter !!
First update of this book , was so excited to publish the first update .

Please do comment and tell how was the updatde .
WILL AKSHARA GET THE JOB ?
WILL ABHIMANYU FIND A PERFECT LADY ?
What are your thoughts about this plot do tell me ?

Expecting a good response on this .

Sorry for any mistakes in any ways also I don't know very much medical term please ignore if any .

THANKYOU 💞