Chapter 50 - A LOSS

" I hate you , Abhimanyu Birla " Akshara screams pushing Abhimanyu back due which the bouquet of roses in his hand fell down leading to a heartbreak for Abhimanyu.

" Ak..Akshu .. " Abhimanyu spoke in a low with tears brimming his eyes.

" I hate you Abhimanyu Birla , I hate you with all my might "  Akshara repeats again loud and clear.

" I lost my Marry , she died and you... you , Abhimanyu didn't even bother to inform me that I lost my Marry forever , I am all alone once again .. " Akshara says loudly before collapsing on ground crying .

" Akshu .. " Abhimanyu says quickly moving towards her to hold " stay away , don't touch me " she says sternly jerking his hands off her shoulders " Akshu .. I can explain " Abhimanyu says before choking onto his own words .

" What will you explain , Abhimanyu and how will you explain .. " She says in between her sobs " I know .. I know there is absolutely nothing I could have done about her death but still for the last atleast I could have touched her , met her , hugged her  , kissed her felt her presence in my life .. , Abhimanyu for the world and for you she might be only my nanny but she was my world for me , the only person who genuinely  cared for me after my parents died selflessly stood by me .. I am again left with nothing , I lost once again ... " Akshara says breaking down into tears.

" Akshu.. I .. wanted .. " Abhimanyu tried putting his point but was interrupted again by a crying Akshara " What did you wanted ... You had no plans informing me about this , now I get everything clearly .. why you didn't let me visit hospital or see marry because she wasn't there ... " Akshara says with tears streaming down her face and her eyes reflecting the hurt feeling.

" Akshu please let me help you " He says as Akshara was panting heavily on verge of panic attack " you .. you want to help me , please leave me alone , please just like everyone did .. please leave me alone .. please .. " Akshara says folding her hands on his face pleading to leave her alone " Akshu .. " Abhimanyu whispers again with tears covering his face.

" Leave me alone Abhimanyu please , I promise I won't run away , I will fulfil my responsibility towards Abhir , don't worry but please I need space .. " Akshara says while she was struggling to breath .
" Ok but please have some water"  Abhimanyu says placing a glass of water beside her before leaving the room dragging his feets.

<<<<>>>>

The rays of sunlight fell upon a lifeless creature , Akshara doing nothing to lit up her dark life ,
She was sitting with her knees stuck to her chest , her arms wrapped around her legs and face buried into arms , she has cried herself to sleep last night dreaming about her marry , who was her everything the fact still haunting her that she couldn't see her for the last time , pissing her off with  Abhimanyu , a little more. On the other side , Abhimanyu was in a very similar condition to hers , sitting lifelessly on the floor of their room beside Abhir's crib , mourning her loss and his loss , a loss which he was afraid of the
most " He lost his friend "  just because of his stupidity or his over concern , he didn't wanted to ruin things between them he didn't wanted Abhir to loose his mother hence he did this but he regretted how he betrayed his friend , a friend gave him a family moreover he snatched her only family . He felt guilty , guilty of  " his Akshu's loss "
but he can't leave his Akshu alone specially when she needed him the most once he had made the mistake but he won't repeat it again .. thinking this gathering some courage he moved towards the hall dragging his feets towards , a sobbing Akshara .

" Akshu.. please have some water , you didn't had anything since last night , it's not good for your health , please ... " He says in a low voice holding a glass of water near her hands .

" Akshu .. I did wanted to inform you but all this happened too quickly , she was critical a night before Abhir was born , I didn't tell you because you were not well that night and stressing more you have harmed your health and your marry didn't wanted that , she wanted to meet me so I left that night  on reaching to hospital I got to know that she was really serious and it was very difficult for doctors to save her , she told not to inform you till you , she took a promise from me that I won't inform you till you delivered but still I had made my mind to break the news to you in morning but when I came back home , I got call from Ritika and she told you were in hospital .. after that one after the other events took place and I was not able to inform you and I had lied to you because I thought you will leave once you get to know that I hid all this .. and I didn't wanted you to leave , I didn't wanted a heart break for Abhir and to save my son from a heart break I broke your heart and I am sorry for that Akshu ..  I am really sorry .. , you can punish me , do whatever you want but please don't torture yourself have something please .." Abhimanyu says in calm , apologising tone with tears in his eyes to Akshara who wasn't responding at all and sitting like a statue.

" Akshu .." Abhimanyu says to Akshara who was not responding ,  moved towards the door as she heard their baby whimper , opening the door she quickly snatched Abhir from Manan and ran inside their room clutching Abhir tightly to her chest. Abhimanyu followed her quickly to check if she was ok and entering the room he saw the most adorable scene , Akshara was feeding Abhir caressing his hairs crying and complaining about how much she missed him last night and Abhir in return was humming playing with her hair strand as if he getting each word she said , as if he was letting her know that he missed equally. He guilt kicked in more about how he doubted Akshara of leaving Abhir and hiding the biggest news from her .

********

A short and quick update !!

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS !!
I need some comments as motivation to update quickly .

And the book is about to end hardly 4-5 chps left .

Ignore typos

THANKYOU 💞