Chapter 40 - VILLAINOUS MOVE

ABHIMANYU

" Sir ... " Manan spoke loudly entering my cabin without knocking for first time in twelve years which indicates he had something really urgent and important .

" Yes .. " I asked trying to calm him down .

" Have a Look .. " He spoke forwarding the iPad .

" ABHIMANYU BIRLA - THE BUSINESS TYCOON EXPECTING A CHILD WITH HIS PERSONAL ASSISTANT , AKSHARA SINGHANIA"

- The Pune times , newspaper
29 January , 2023

" PERSONAL ASSISTANT DELUDES THE BUSINESS TYCOON , ENDS UP GETTING PREGNANT "

- The News times
29 January , 2023

" SEDUCTION GAME TO PREGNANCY "
Personal assistant of Abhimanyu Birla seduces the business tycoon , ends up getting pregnant .

- Business times
29 January , 2023

"PERSONAL ASSISTANT TRAPS THE BUSINESS TYCOON WITH PREGNANCY "

Bombay times , this morning got hands on exclusive news how business tycoon , Abhimanyu Birla who believes in Royalty got trapped by his personal assistant due to pregnancy. Supposedly , Akshara Singhania, personal assistant of Abhimanyu Birla used to seduce him and ended up getting pregnant.

To confirm this news we dipped into the news and we got to chat with some of the ex-employees of Birla Industries

Here's what they said , exclusively on Bombay times ..

According to them Akshara used to seduce him , apparently on the very first she got job upgradation from personal assistant of Charted Accountant of the company to Personal assistant of Abhimanyu Birla because of her revealing dresses and seductive expressions. Afterwards , they both use to spend most of the time together , always used to have lunch together , they even went on trips ..

According to Divya , ex-employee of Birla Industries she and some of her friends lost their job because they questioned Akshara when she was getting constant promotion even after not visiting office for almost 3 months , while chatting with us she also revealed how she was given vip treatment , she used private lift of Abhimanyu , his personal peun used to serve juices/snacks to her time to time , they often had lunch together , how she used his personal car and driver . She further added how Abhimanyu Birla riled up and fired them from job when they just questioned him why does he favour Akshara so much , when they accused Akshara of trapping Abhimanyu .

Here's what she answered when we asked her that whether she feels that Akshara trapped Abhimanyu with pregnancy .

Yes , definately she did no matter how much I envy her but I won't deny the fact that she is very beautiful any men would go on knees for her but Abhimanyu Birla was not that kind of a man but she must have used the tricks and didn't try to prevent pregnancy so that she can trap Abhimanyu , after all that orphan needed money for her grandmother's treatment , and that girl was characterless I have often seen her even flirting with manager of Abhimanyu Birla , Manan .

- Bombay times
29 January , 2023

" What the hell is this ? This Riya I am not going to leave that bitch alive " I Spoke screamed barging out of my cabin.

" That doesn't matter right now Abhimanyu , you should be with Akshara you don't know what she must be going through she's already so sensitive , and right now in this condition you know how this can affect her so bad " Ritika spoke stopping me mid way .