Chapter 26 - MUFFINS, NO MORE

ABHIMANYU

I was entering my room when I saw one of the beautiful sites , Akshara was standing in front of dressing mirror with her hands on her slight bulging belly  , she was talking to the baby . I stood there on the door not making her feel my presence because I didn't wanted to butchre the baby-mommy moment .

" Hey baby , I know you are growing very fast , its been 3 and a half months since you are resting in my belly " she spoke and I giggle hearing her , she is really a kiddo thinking this I shook my head and moved forward but again stopped when she continued .

" only , 5.5 months more you rest inside as much as you want ; we only have few more months to spend time with each other after that I guess we won't meet , you know baby I am supposed to be your mumma but since this is all a deal , and your father doesn't wants a wife or a mother ; he just wants you , but if we ever meet again when you start speaking you can call as Akshua , your father also calls me the same . You know he is a very good father already , he fulfills all my cravings , he takes proper care of me , my diet , exercise so that you are healthy , I can say baby you are very lucky to have a father like him  " she says and tears drop from her eyes .

That's when reality kicks in , this was all A DEAL ; just a deal . Once the baby is delivered there will be no reason for Akshara to stay back even if I want her to stay back , she can't stay back , my heart ached at the thought of Akshara going away . I was so used to her , her wiered habits , craving , clumsyness , her and bono's ignorance , their bond . And now the baby and mommy bond which I am going to  break because of my bad experiences . Of course she was the mother , I can't deny the fact even if I want to . These three months have been such a blissful time of my life , I wanted to come back home early because I had someone waiting for me or not waiting but I had someone to meet , talk share things happened in the day ; someone to listen to my non sence and someone whose nonsense I had to bear . Someone to have dinner with , someone who would demand things . Someone who would keep me busy other than the official works ; someone I would want to take care of , someone who would look after me . Maybe , because of this I wanted a child . I wanted a reason to come back home , wanting to run back home and maybe Akshara was becoming one . The thought of Akshara leaving send chills to my spine .

I was engrossed in my thoughts when , Akshara spoke up .

" Hey Abhi , when did you come , I am sorry I didn't notice you "

" It's  okay , I came just now ; so all good , doing well " I asked finally entering the room .

" Ah !! Yes but look at this " she spoke pointing at her bulging belly .

" See yaa I noticed it today when I wore a skin tee , just look how fast the baby is growing " she spoke, grabbing my hand and keeping it on her belly .

I was too shocked to say anything , it made me feel guilty

I was too shocked to say anything , it made me feel guilty . She was so happy about baby growing inside her , she definately started to have motherly feeling towards the baby and I am going to seperate them .