Chapter 7 - FURTHER

Akshara

Its been 2 days since Marry has been hospitalized , her chemo session was going on , she was in I.C.U , no vistors were allowed but after a lot of requests and Mr. Birla's approach I was allowed to see her , meet her for 30 mins in a day . I came back at work yesterday because , I cannot depend on Mr. Birla for each and every penny so I did return to my work although indirectly it was his money only but I was earning that not getting it on mercy or in exchange of some deal .

My life has been a ruckus since when Marry got hospitalized ,managing everything alone was a challenge . I was trying my best to manage everything . I was little relieved because yesterday Marry opened her eyes , she saw me , she spoke to me a little .

I got ready , had my breakfast and went to the office , in office today I was suppose to do desk work , some accounting work because it was year end and Sakshi aasistant of accountant was on leave . I did not know why she was not coming , she was neither picking up my calls infact her phone was not reachable . I was terribly missing her because after Marry she was the only person I spoke and shared so many things with . I had so much to share with her ,I needed her shoulder to cry . I needed her so badly because I was alone neither I had marry to share the things happened with me nor Sakshi .

" Hey Akshara , how are you ? " says the bitch of the office Riya .

" I am good , how are you ? " I replied .

" I am great as always , by the way I heard about your grandmother , I am so sorry about it , by the way how are you managing everything " She interogated .

" Everything ? " I spoke .

" Yes , money particularly " she spoke .

" I am managing it you don't need to worry " I replied .

" Akshara , tell me if you need help ha , I mean its quite difficult to afford such an expensive hospital just by a simple job of assistant , u..mm.. by the way excuse , I have to go just tell if you need any help to my driver he will help you out he has enough salary to help you " She spoke and left .

"Hmm.." I nodded .

I had a very good answer to it but I was bounded not to answer because she was an investor , a whole sole investor of dream project of Mr. Birla .

Abhimanyu

I was in my cabin , when Riya entered into my cabin without knocking , I was so pissed with this behaviour of hers but had to control myself just because she was important for my company my business and I was not the one who would let my business suffer because of some random person .

" Hi , Abhimanyu " she says coming very close to me .

" Hello , Riya " I spoke moving back and sitting on my chair .

" Abhimanyu , I am so pissed right now ,you should teach your staff some manners " She says .

" Your , Assistant a.hh.. that Akshara , I aksed her about her grandmother and told her that she should tell me if she needed help fiancially , she told me that she had enough money to get her treated , the bloody chepster " She spoke .

" Shut up !! Riya not a word against my staff " I spoke loudly fuming in anger .

" Oh ! I am sorry , I didn't knew that it would hurt so much " She said .

" Its fine , What do you need ? " I asked .

" U..m.. nothing actually I came to discuss about the project " She spoke .

" I told you , Riya we will start with the project after year end ; anything else " I spoke .

" No , By the way are you free tonight " She asked .

" Excuse me ? " I shockingly asked .

" Ah.. I mean my dad wanted to meet you , you know he wanted to know with whom I am working " She jsutified herself .

" No , actually I am leaving for Mumbai in few hours for meeting " I told her .

" okay then , I will take your leave , bye" she spoke and came to hug me .

" bye " I moved away faking a call .

This Riya was irritating, she always tried to throw herself upon me , whenever she come to the office she complains about any employee always , although I have told her same thing many times . Although she was not the one who invested , her father had invested but she wanted to lead this project along side me so he handed over it to her .

Akshara

I almost completed my work , there came Rehan who told me Mr. Birla was calling me to his cabin . I went there , knocking the door I went inside . There sat Mr.birla with the contract file , the file which had prove that I sold my body to him .

" Akshara , are you sure about it ? " he asked .

" I had no other option " I replied .

" Are you sure or not , I just asked you a simple question don't complicate it " He spoke calmly .

" yes , Mr. Birla I am sure " I replied .

" Good , then come with me " He spoke .

" Where ? " I asked hesitantly .

" Don't worry , I am not taking you to sleep with me " he spoke rudely .

" u..m.. no I mean " , I spoke .

" Don't worry , we just going for a check up " , He answered .

" What check up ? " I asked curiously .

" Ms . Akshara , We are going to a gynaecologist for your check up , to get to know whether you are healthy enough to carry a baby or not " He spoke .

" Oh ! okay but is it necessary to go for it today " I asked him hesitantly

" yes we are going today infact right now , do you have any problem " He asked me .

" U..m.. actually I am on my periods and I don't think its a good idea to go for gynaecology check up in these days " I blurted out .

" Don't worry about that , the doctor will suggest what is good idea or not , you just come along with me ; compelete your work , in 10 mins we are leaving " , He spoke .

" okay " I replied and left his cabin .

I was super nervous , anxious . I never in my wildest dream imagined my first gynaec check up would be like this . But thanks to my stars , they always did something very very unique with me .

************

Short chapter and Double update !!

Do comment , guys it really motivates me to write .

Few words for Riya .

Comment your favourite part .

From next chapter , I am starting with the main plot , I will start with it only when all the previous chapters will have atleast 80 votes .

Votes - 80

Ignore mistakes !!

THANKYOU 💞