Chapter 30 - TANTRUMS

Guys please read the unhighlighted parts as well , I know you all read but some of you maybe read only the highlighted dialogues , so for them : IN THIS PART IN BETWEEN THERE ARE SOME DIALOGUES WHICH ARE NOT HIGHLIGHTED , I WILL TRY TO FIX IT LATER BUT FOR NOW PLEASE COOPORATE ..

Also , this one is unedited so if there's any typo mistake please ignore I'll fix it later .

Enjoy reading ...

________________

ABHIMANYU

"No not like that , use your mouth " I heard Akshara yelling , as I enter the house .

" What's happening over here ? ; Bono get down and out of the kitchen now " I screamed on entering the kitchen and witnessing Bono standing on the kitchen slab .

" What are you doing Akshu? Where's seema ji and what was Bono doing in the kitchen that too standing on the slab ? " I asked pulling her out of the kitchen .

" Actually , I wanted that flour box but my hand did not reach to it and because of baby I cannot climb the slab so I asked Bono to help me " She replied .

" Are you serious Akshu ? " I spoke trying to be patient at this foolishness of hers .

" Sorry.... " She spoke with a puppy face .

" And why did you wanted flour box ; if you were craving for anything you could have ask Seema ji to prepare it for you " I spoke .

" Seema ji had some work , she is not at home " she answered .

" Okay , you could have asked Sumit" I spoke .

" Yes , but he was cleaning the room " she spoke .

" you have reason for everything , anyways tell me what do you want to have , I'll order " I asked .

" No , I didn't wanted to eat anything" she answered .

" So , why did you wanted flour , to bath or to make Bono bath with it ? " I asked in a little disappointing tone .

" Noo... Abhii , I wanted to prepare dinner " She spoke .

" At 3 p.m. ? " I asked .

" Yes , I have invited Manan and Ritika for dinner today , you forgot ?" I spoke .

" Oh right , you already did ? " I spoke .

" Yeah " she spoke with a proud smile .

" Akshu... , it could have wait na there's no need to do the stunts to prepare dinner " I told her .

" It was needed , I want this dinner to be perfect " she spoke .

" Okay fine but you have taken help from Sumit or if he was busy , you could have wait for me " I spoke .

" No I couldn't have wait for you because it was already late and I didn't knew you were coming back this early " she spoke making face .

" Late ? , its just 3 in noon and you are preparing dinner " I asked .

" Yes , because its a special dinner " She answered .

" Akshu right now nothing is more important and special than your health , do anything you want but please take care of yourself completely , also Ritika , Manan won't be happy if they know you have risked your health for this dinner , they will be completely fine with a simple dinner , they are family " I spoke explaining her .