CHAPTER 23 - NUTELLA !!

ABHIMANYU

" Akshara, Bono both of you come have your breakfast " I screamed from kitchen .

" Akshara .... " I screamed again as I didn't get any reply .

After waiting for some time , I decided to go and check on her . I went up to my room and entering the room , heard some loud music coming from balcony , following it I went to the balcony , saw Akshara and Bono were sitting comfortably on the floor watching something on phone with loud music in background . I took the phone from her hand , stopped the music .

" What is this , give my phone back " she screamed and tried to snatch her phone from from me .

" Stop jumping " I spoke and grabbed her hand trying to make her stand still .

" Ouchh !!! " she did it purposely and Bono started to climb up on me trying to push me away from her , she got a chance and snatched her phone back from my hands .

" Bono , stay away and you Akshara give the phone back to me " saying this I took phone back from her and switched it off .

" Akshara , you are not getting your phone for today and you Bono you will not get any treats today ; I have been screaming since so long and here both of you were enjoying life " I spoke scolding .

" Yes we were , you are boring and chidku that doesn't means that everyone will be same as you " She spoke loudly and stompping her feets she went away , and as usual Bono also walked off giving attitude . More than Akshara , Bono was getting difficult to handle and this was only because of her .

<<<<>>>>

" What will you have for breakfast ?" I asked a furious Akshara who was busy with Bono .

" Bono , I will have Simple boiled eggs " She answered indirectly .

Ofcourse maam , was showing tantrums after I took away her phone and was not coming down for breakfast but finally came after lot of sorries and a promise for movie day , she came down to have breakfast .

" Bono , Go have your food " I told bono , it was the only way I could send him away from Akshara otherwise , he wouldn't leave her for a minute . He was not this cuddly but Akshara has completely spoilt him .

" Where are you going ?" I asked Akshara , as she got up leaving her breakfast unfinished .

" This , I wanted this " she answered moving towards the fridge and taking out the bottle of nutella .

" I guess , seema ji made you feel super comfortable in the house , you already know what is kept where in just 2 days whereas I don't know anything even after living here for so many years " I told her .

" For that you need to be at house , firstly ; secondly this is common sense that these things are kept in the fridge and thirdly , I saw it this morning in the fridge when I was looking for berries ; berries ( loudly ) can you please bring those berries from the room , I so want to have it " she spoke .

" Okay , but are you going to have berries with nutella ? " I asked her .

" No , ewwww that's wiered " she spoke making cute faces .

" I'll bring your berries " I spoke and went to the room .

" Here " I spoke giving her box or berries .