CHAPTER 20 - BONO :)

ABHIMANYU

My meeting got postponed so I returned to pick up Akshara , I tried calling her but she didn't answered my call so I went inside the office , and as I reached the entrance of HR department , I heard someone screaming Akshara's name . I quickly got to heels and ran inside only to witness Akshara about to fall on the floor . I quickly went and held her . I kept patting her cheeks to keep her concious but she passed out ,I quickly picked her up only to realise that she was bleeding . I took her to the cabin . In no time the doctor arrived , since Manan knew his job well . The doctor asked us to wait outside since she was checking her up . I waited till the doctor checked her .

" Ritika what had happened ?" I asked Ritika , I had no doubt that it was Riya who was at fault but still I didn't wanted to give her any chance to prove me wrong .

" Sir , I guess Riya um.. Ms . Kapoor has some personal problem with Akshara . I have noticed this since she has joined the office , she keeps on poking her but she never replies , she did the same today ; Akshara completed all her files and was sitting idle Ms. Kapoor couldn't digest it ; she asked Akshara to prepare sales report although its not her work , after sometime when she came back she saw Akshara sleeping on the desk and again she got a chance to degrade her , she was constantly screaming even after Akshara appologised, she was again and again screaming shouting ; so Akshara gave her a reply and she got furious over that and pushed her " Ritika told me explaining everything .

Her pushing Akshara was enough for me , I went to her , she was shamelessly came to me .

" Your employees Abhimanyu , they are disgusting the way they talk " Riya spoke .

" Mr. Birla " I spoke .

" Huhh ?? "

" I am Mr. Birla for you Ms. Kapoor " I spoke trying to control my self .

" Oh !! So that girl Akshara , she is a bitch she is

" Enough Ms kapoor not a word against her , not a word against any of my employee ; you better be in your limits , Don't cross the line or else you will have to pay for it " I screamed bursting out my anger , I just tried to control even now  because of Akshara but this lady was not one who would stop .

" You , Abhimanyu Birla are screaming at me because of that girl , that cheap , roadside girl ; Abhimanyu birla don't be foolish just because of that girl you can loose your dream project " she spoke .

" You know what Ms. Kapoor , the only thing was that project I beared you for but now I don't want any investment from your company , I will complete my dream project anyhow but not take your help ; And Thank your gender Riya that you are standing here in one piece also that girl is far better than you lady " I spoke .

" You are commiting biggest mistake of your life Abhimanyu Birla , you will regret , you don't know my dad he can do anything , You are destroying your dream project because of that gold digger Abhimanyu " She screamed .

" Get out !! " I screamed .

" get out of my office Riya or else I won't respect your gender even ; you are disgusting ,characterless lady ; a rich spoil brat who doesn't have any manners , not even basic sense of not invading someone's privacy ; just thank god that Akshara is fine because if anything would have happened to her then I was so sure that you were not going from here alive . Just thank Akshara and your father who I respect a lot . Also , Akshara has full rights over my everything and don't even dare to use that word for her because if anyone if dares to do that ( eyeing employee) that person will count its last days on the earth " I spoke loud and making my self clear to each and everyone present over there . Riya was such shameless lady she still standing and staring at me .