Chapter 54 -HAPPY BIRTHDAY<3

" My baby is up , good morning " Akshara says picking up Abhir from his crib and kissing his cheeks.

" Aa.. " Abhir wishes Akshara back excitedly in the sounds he had learned to make as a 6.5 old month baby.

" Aww.. my baby is wishing mumma back " Akshara says kissing all over his face irritating him.

" Ok baby let's go get you ready and make you a good baby " Akshara says Abhir who was showing his gums with a bunny teeth popping out.

Abhimanyu and Akshara have been awkward would be an understatement , it's been a few days to Abhimanyu's emotional outburst. He managed to apologise to Akshara and requested to stay back with them. with Abhir. with their Abhir. forever but apart from that they haven't been talking to each other much and normally after that. Akshara has been staying home since then because she wanted to give time to Abhir because he was being a cranky baby since he was teething. Coming to that kiss , the major portion of awkwardness between them comes from there , though Abhimanyu wanted to believe that Akshara did it out of love because his confession but he considered it to be a mistake , he considered it as a kiss out of haste , ager and all the things happening around them , he didn't feel talking about it because he thought Akshara might regret and he didn't wanted her to regret one of the most beautiful moments of their life.

Akshara , she didn't regret it at all , she did it out of love , she did it out of care , she knew that she felt for Abhimanyu and kiss was the purest form to express the feelings . She did not talk about it because she could sense his awkwardness since the next morning , she didn't want to make Abhimanyu feel uncomfortable hence avoided the topic . The rest of awkwardness comes from Abhimanyu's impulsive and aggressive behaviour and embarrassing blames , he felt guilty for that and was not able to meet his eyes with Akshara though she reassured him that he was not at fault , it was his past and everything that took over him and she knew that The Abhimanyu she knows would have never beahved with her like that.

<<<<>>>>

" Ok , bir let's have our breakfast and then mumma and bhir will go shopping for Papa's first birthday with bhir " Akshara says placing a neat and clean Abhir on his baby seat before taking her own seat beside him.

" Eee.. ku... " Abhir spoke in his gibberish tone though Abhir was more fond of Akshara between both of his parents but he was happiest and most excited hearing Abhimanyu's name or having him around playing with him.

" My baby .. " Akshara says kissing his cheeks not being able to resist his cuteness.

" bir , be a good baby and finish your breakfast after that we have to do lots of work , you remember na , it's your papa's birthday tomorrow " Akshara says mixing Abhir's baby food in his little Mickey bowl . " Hm.. " Abhir hums excitedly moving his hands as if he understood everything Akshara said.

" You got everything, I know my baby is very smart " Akshara says chuckling , putting his bib around his neck because Abhir was an absolute mess when he had his food.

" Okay now be a good boy and finish your food and then we'll plan Papa's birthday " Akshara says and starts feeding Abhir with small bites.

" You know bhir , last time when we celebrated Papa's birthday you were in my tummy and you went shopping with me last time too , we did everything together last year
too and you gave your papa a very cute surprise , you showed him your moves for the first you kicked him , I mean you kicked mumma's tummy but papa felt it too and that was the most unique birthday for him " Akshara tells Abhir , feeding him slowly , who was busy scratching the table and listening to Akshara with his big wide eyes on her face as if he understood everything .