Chapter 46 - PRIORITY

ABHIMANYU

" Hello " I say answering Ritika's call .

" where the hell are you ? " she screams on top of her voice .

" Going home " I replied .

" Come to Galaxy hospital right now " She says in panicked voice .

" what happened Ritika ? Is Mishu fine ? Everything alright " I asked .

" Abhimanyu just come here as soon as you can , and nothing is fine , Akshara is not fine " She replied and my heart skipped a beat .

" Akshu .. what happened to her ? " I asked stammering .

" Come here soon " She says and disconnected the call .

<<<<>>>>

" Ritika , what happened to Akshu ? Is she fine ? " I asked a panicking Ritika .

" No ..No.. she isn't she is not fine .. " She replied .

" where the hell were you ? " She asked me with tears brimming her eyes and in frustrated tone .

" We went for an urgent work , it was an emergency " Manan replies .

" To hell with your emergency " She screams .

" Ritika what happened to Akshu ? " I asked her in low voice my body was shivering .

" She was having severe back aches weren't you supposed to bring her hospital last night " She says looking at me .

" I was Ritika , I called the doctor and her assistant told me to bring her for check up in the morning " I replied .

" Why didn't you bring her ? " She asks almost crying .

" I .. went for .. " I barely spoke .

" Oh your freaking work " she spoke with sarcastic smile .

" Ritika please can you scold me later , and tell what happened to her , Is she ok ? " I asked almost on verge of crying .

" She is not ok .. Abhimanyu she was having back labour since yesterday night and had a panic attack because you weren't answering her calls she thought something has happened to you , didn't she ask you not leave ? Why did you leave her alone , Abhimanyu I get her , I get her restlessness , during labour you need your loved one's with you but you left her alone resulting to this , doctors are checking her , she will go through immediate delivery risking her life  " Ritika says .

" Ritika .. I .. " I say in low voice .

" Ritika stop it .. it was urgent that's why he left otherwise he never leaves her alone for even a second , stop making him feel guilty, he is as much worried as you are or even more " Manan says to Ritika in loud voice while I settle down on the bench with my face dugged into my palms with tears rolling down my cheeks.

" you are not going anywhere"

" Abhi don't go .. "

" I don't feel good please stay with me"

" Please Abhi I know I being selfish but stay with me please "