Chapter 6 - SOLD

Akshara

" Hello " a man spoke up , in sleepy voice .

" hello , kaun hai ? " he spoke again .

" he...l..l..o " I spoke with breaking voice .

" who is this ? " he spoke again .

" k..ai...rav bh...iya" I spoke and the call got disconnected .

I tried calling again but the phone was switched off .

Yes I called kairav , Mr. Kairav Goenka , I thought he would help me hearing about Marry because after me if someone was a little connected to her was him but he did not wanted to even listen to me . I called him keeping my self respect aside because I just wanted to save Marry somehow . I knew Goenkas's would know about my existence and then my life would be hell but then I had to think only about Marry but alas .

After all the tries , I lost all my hopes and sat down on the bench near emergency ward . I was crying my heart out , but then I saw the dr. enter inside the emergency ward , I stood up loosing all my hopes when someone tapped on my shoulder . I turned and saw Manan , he asked me to give Marry's medical prescription , I gave it to him , he went then turning back I saw Mr. Birla standing near the ward .

" You " , I said .

" Yes , Akshara me " he said .

I thought he had good heart but no , he forwarded a file towards me .

" here " He said .

" w...ha..t ? " I asked .

" Will you do it for me Akshara ? " He spoke .

" what if I say no ? " I asked hesitantly .

" u..mm.. well I can't force you for such thing , because its your body and your decision but you might not get the help in next step " He spoke softly yet rudely.

" You won't help me in getting , Marry treated ? " I asked again .

" I will but only one time , that I already did by asking Manan to get the medicines , anways here's the file , think about it and yes I am not forcing you " He spoke up .

" You know , you are Mr. Birla " I spoke .

" I am not , you have a choice to accept it or not " He said and left .

Ugghhhhhh my inner voice screamed at top of its voice . Why why why ?? I am into this trouble why??

Abhimanyu

It was around 3 a.m. when I got a call from Manan , he was keeping check on Akshara , he planted some of his people around her house . He told me that , there was an ambulance at her house and her grandma was serious . He had already told his people to follow her and keep check on her , I asked Manan to quickly reach the hospital so did I . I thought that this was ths best time put forth the deal again but at the same time I really wanted to help her , since I knew how painful it was loosing someone who is so close to you .I decided to help her irrespective of her accepting the deal or not but then if I was helping her she had to accept my deal .

So , I went to the hospital with Manan and saw Akshara crying sitting near emergency ward . I went and asked doctor give best possible treatment to her grandmother . Then , I went to her and asked her again about the deal she denied again but I knew she will accept it , if not out pressure she will accept it out of guilt . Guilt of not beign able to return my money back . I told her that I will help her only one time but then she would get stuck at another step for money and I would help her again , reminding her of deal , if she accepts then good otherwise I will repeat same , till she accept the deal . I definately have a soft corner for her but at the same time I am Abhimanyu Birla , I know how to make people accept my conditions . I can be a devil at times just to get my thing done and I can be one with her as well but I don't want to be one .

Akshara

I was frustated , I was crying mess . I had the file beside me and I felt so so so help less . I tried calling sakshi again but her phone was not reachable . Ugghhh what should I do now . I needed money , I could not let marry die , she did so much for me so much . I would do anything for even if I have to sell my body . I will do that for her .

I picked up the file , opened it , it said :

I Akshara Goenka , willingly agree to give birth to Mr. Abhimanyu Birla's child . Biologically Mine and Abhimanyu Birla's but I have no right on this Child .

There was a lot more written on it but after reading this I didn't dare to read it further , just picked up the pen and scribled my signature on the papers .
I felt disgusted at the fact that I sold my body just now but at the same time it felt right because I sold it for My Marry for the lady who devoted her life to me , who left her husband , she even aborted her child just for my sake , she worked for me for my sake , safety ; she faced what not for me , so many taunts ,she even beared so many questions on her character just for me and I was doing nothing in return of that . For Marry I am ready to even die , I owe her so much , so much that I couldn't even imagine. She is my mother , my family in true sense , in every sense she is my family , my protector . She is my world and I cannot let my world shatter just because of my ego , attitude.

************

Short chapter I know !!

Do comment your views and tell me whether you are able to connect with the story or not .

For double update ,
40 comments ( not one words ) by 3 p.m. .

Ignore mistakes ....

THANKYOU 💞