Chapter 42 - FAKE PROMISE

ABHIMANYU

" shh.. shh.. it's okay , Akshu stop crying " I spoke caressing her back .

" Abhi.. Abhi.. I can't .. " She tried speaking .

" shhh .. It's okay calm down " I spoke wiping her tears .

" Abhi don't do this , I am not strong enough to lose you and this little one " She spoke breaking into tears caressing her belly and my heart broke at the fact that even after weeks of counselling and comforting one news brought us back to square one.

" shh.. no one will leave , you won't lose anyone , I will never leave you , this little one will never leave us " I spoke forgetting that it was a deal and she has to leave one day.

" no everyone I love leaves me , I lose that person , don't care about me so much , don't pamper me so much " She spoke with hiccups.

" Akshu calm down .. I told you , you are my lucky charm and this baby is from you , I won't let anything happen to any of us and you deserve to be pampered , to be lov..." I spoke avoiding using the word loved and caressed her face wiping of the tears.

" No Abhi .. please ... don't .." She spoke .

" shh.. calm down " I spoke pulling her into a soft hug .

" Abhi , you wanted to known why I fell sick " She spoke snuggling into my chest .

" only if you are comfortable " I spoke caressing her hairs .

" I saw a video of Mr. Goenka declaring me dead " She spoke pulling out of the hug .

" Huhh ? "

" I know about wifi connection , but that video somehow reached me , Mr Goenka said that they mistook me as their dead granddaughter and he requested media to not to add their name to my name .. " She spoke with a drop of tears rolling down her cheek .

" Shh.. no crying " I spoke wiping her tears .

" I know I am sorry they are not worth my tears .. and Abhi I was not affected by him giving that statement because I knew , I was dead for them all these years but I was hurt with everyone accusing my baby , he called out baby illegm.... , I am fine with anyone saying anything to me I can't bear anyone accusing my baby because of me , I couldn't bear it " She spoke bursting into tears .

" Akshara nobody has right to say anything neither about you nor about our baby " I spoke pulling her into warm hug .

" Abhi can I ask you something ? " She asked softly and I nodded .

" Was Kairav Goenka there in hospital when I was sick ? " She asked .

" Yes Akshu .. he was the one who helped me to hospital on time " I answered .

" oh .. " she spoke coldly .

" Akshu .. I know he is your brother " I spoke knowing that I was inviting an extreme breakdown but I didn't wanted her to stress over that and as adviced by councellor it was better for her to cry it out loud rather than keeping it inside her and stressing over it .

" No .. " She screamed pulling herself out of the hug .

" No .. No .. he is not my brother , I.. I .. told you Abhimanyu the only brother I had , I lost him five years ago he .. he is not my brother " She spoke breathing heavily .