Chapter 12 - CONCEIVING

Akshara

After few hours of slumber , I woke up only to see Abhimanyu sitting on the couch doing something on his laptop , my throat was drying up due to lack of water . Without remembering that I had to be extra careful , atleast for next 14 day , I got up with jerk ; and earned a glare from Abhimanyu .

" What happened,  why did you get up with so much excitement ? " he asked me while coming towards me .

" Water , my throat is dying in need of water " I told him while caressing my throat .

" okay , wait I'll give " he said , and picked up the water bottle from the side table and gave it to me .

" Thankyou " I spoke turning to keep the bottle back .

" Don't stretch yourself the doctor has told to be very careful for next 14 days " he told me sitting next to my bed .

" how are you feeling now ? " the doctor asked entering the room .

" Absolutely normal " I replied .

" good , so now we can discharge you" the doctor spoke and told the nurse to prepare the papers .

" okay , now I need to make somethings very clear to you ; especially to you Mrs. Birla ; since you are the one who went through the procedure , for next 14- 15 days you have to be very carefull about everything , your eating habits , sleep routine , exercising . No strenuous work no stress . Also you might experience boltting , stomach cramps and spotting don't worry about it don't panic about it ; okay enough of my lecture . Is there anything you both want to ask" the doctor spoke .

" Doctor , is it safe to travel ? " Abhimanyu asked. 

" well , for now no it isn't ; once she conceives we will get to know the position of fetus , she can take short distance flights after that ; Anything else ?  " the doctor answered , we nodded our heads in disagrement , after listening to  doctors words , I really got upset because I could not see Marry for next 14 - 15 and there was no point arguing to Abimanyu because I heard some very sweet words last time when I tried to .

After sometime nurse brought the discharge papers and the doctor signed it , we took our leave .
Our ride to hotel was silent , then we went up to our room , he opened the door and putting the keys on stand went inside .

" Are we sharing a room ? " I asked him with a shock .

" umm.. yes but don't worry we have two different beds over here , a small living area , a big balcony " he told me .

" Abhimanyu... "

" Don't worry you will get your privacy , I won't disturb you " he spoke before I could complete my sentence .

" but .."

" No ifs and buts Akshara , I can't trust you , you are super clumsy and can't even walk properly always end up getting  bruised , just chill sharing room is not a big deal , that too when we have different beds and small living area " he said again interupting me .

" fine , I am going to sleep " I told him .

" No have your dinner and then sleep" he spoke .

" Abhimanyu,  dinner seriously ? Its just 8 p.m. " I said opposing .

" Yes , I know but you need to take your suppliments moreover your dietitian has suggested you to have dinner latest by 9 " he told me .

" Ha Abhimanyu its just 8 now we have one hour , till then I'll take a power nap " I again spoke in opposing tone .

" No Akshara , you'll have your dinner and then sleep or take a nap whatever you want " he spoke .

" whyy ??? " I screamed irritatedly .

" Calm down Akshara , and because you sleep like there's no world to wake up , and you are under medication too " he told me .

</>

Its been 5 days since I am tolerating this annoying birla . He has been headache in these days , Akshara wake up , sleep , eat , rest , exercise , suppliments , healthy food these are the words that I would not like to hear forever after the 14 days . And here comes the devil .

" Akshara have this " he ordered .

" Whats this ? " I asked making faces .

" You don't need to know this , whatever it is its healthy and definately good for your health " He spoke and before I could oppose or answer he just slid the spoon in my mouth .

" Ewww.... whats this ? " I asked .

" Something that you should have " He replied and went to keep the spoon back .

I stood and went to the balcony sat there for few minutes , I was terribly missing Marry , I haven't seen her in last 5 days . I neither know how she's doing nor I saw her . I was worried about . I was thinking about her when I sense Abhimanyu coming , quickly wiped my tears .

" here " he said forwarding the ipad .

" hmm... " I took it thinking it would be something about the office meetings that I needed to know . But no it was Marry on other side , I saw her and a tear rolled down my cheeks .

" Marry , you are okay ? " I asked , she answered blinking her eyes .

" Marry , I will see you super soon ha don't worry you will be fine , everthing is ok na , are nurses taking proper  care of you and are you having your medicines properly ?" I aksed her in one go , she again blinked her eyes .

" okay , Marry I will call you later , you have your medicines and rest ; bye " I spoke after I heard the nurse saying that visiting time was over .

" Thankyou Abhimanyu " I spoke , while handing over his ipad .

" No need , Akshara I didn't do anything for you I did it for my child , I know you must be stressing about Marry , and you shouldn't be stressing yourself so I asked Manan to visit her and show her to you on face time ; and yes don't worry Manan keeps on visiting her " he told me . I passed a smile to him .

" Abhimanyu,  can we go to beach please , we have been in Mumbai since so many days , since so many days we have been living in this beautiful sea facing hotel and we didn't go to beach , please can we ?" I requested .

" okay , but in evening not now its too sunny for you "  he told me .

" Ugghhhh , fine but for sure in evening " I reconfirmed .

" Sure , pukka promise " be said while making me stand on my feets and taking me towards the bed for afternoon nap .

***************

Comment your views !!!

Coming  up -- Beach walk .

Comments -- 60 + ( inline )
Complete the target before 12 if you want another update by mid night or early morning .

Ignore mistakes

THANKYOU 💞