Chapter 33 - IS IT SO ?

ABHIMANYU

" hmm.. yummy " Akshara spoke dipping a spoon full if puttu in curry .

" see told yaa " Ritika spoke giving me a look jerking her hairs off her shoulders proudly .

" What happened guys ? " Akshara asked looking at me and then at Ritika .

" Nothing Akshu , I won " Ritika spoke giving a side look .

" Won ? " She asked confusingly .

" umm.. yes , your Abhi , he was arguing with me when you went to washroom for ordering something else along with the local food for which we are here because you would not like it since it was too tangy but I told him that you will love it , so we had bet in which I won " Ritika spoke.

" Oh ! But I loved it , I really like its flavour " Akshara spoke with a smile .

" But Akshu you didn't like the manchurian because it was too tangy and told me that you didn't like the food which is too sour with lots of spices in it these days ? " I spoke with disappointment .

" Yes .. I told you but this is so good and balanced , its not too spicy or sour ; so I liked it " Akshara spoke .

" But ... " I tried speaking ..

" Anyways lets continue eating guys " Ritika spoke cutting me mid sentence .

" yes ! " Akshara spoke .

<<<<>>>>

" Excuse me guys " Akshara spoke excusing herself for washroom .

" Ouch ... ouch " Akshara screamed as she stupidly drops the knife on her feet .

" Akshu .. what are you doing ? " I asked quickly getting up from the table .

" Sit down " I spoke making her sit and took her feet in my hands to check her wound .

" Its bleeding , Manan please call for fist aid " I spoke .

" Yes , I have already asked for it Staff is bringing " Manan answered .

" Sir , fist aid box " Manager spoke forwarding the fist aid to me .

" Yes thanks " I spoke taking out a piece of cotton and savalon .

" Sir , after the first aid you can visit our dispensary or if you want we can call the doctor over here " Manager spoke .

" Um.. yes Abhimanyu , I guess we need a doctor , she has hurt herself with the metal , needs a tetnus shot for sure " Ritika spoke .

" Yes Ritika , I will take her to doctor but right now the blood needs to be stopped " I answered her while cleaning her bleeding toes .

" Abhimanyu its better if we call over the doctor after which we can directly go to the villa or else she will have to get on and off the car again and again with the bleeding toes , Mr. Patel please call over the doctor " Ritka spoke .

"Mr. Birla , the dressing is done , I will given her tetanus shot too since it was a metal knife " doctor spoke as he injected Akshara .

" thankyou doctor , doc what precautions is to be needed , how long the dressing needs to be changed , any medicine that is to be taken or any painkillers ? " I asked giving a look to Akshara .