Chapter 8 - NATURALLY!!

Akshara

" Marry , feeling better ? " I asked .
Marry just blinked her eyes in response . I held her hand and was sitting and telling her how my last week went like without her . I told her about my struggle managing the house and office together that too without her . She was not speaking or replying to my rant but she was listening , smiling and was feeling proud of me .

" Maam , you should leave , its time for her medicine " A nurse spoke entering the I.C.U . Marry held my hand tightly , tears rolled down my eyes .

" Marry , I will come back na , its time for you to have your medicines and rest , also some files are waiting for me at office to complete them , you take rest , I will see you in evening ; bye " saying this I pecked her forehead and Marry left my hand . As soon as I come out and checked my phone , it started ringing and it was none other than Mr.Birla . I answered the call .....

" Hello " I spoke .

" Are you done ? " He asked .

" yes " I replied .

" Good , see you 10 mins " saying this he disconnected the call .

Dragging my feets I reached to the reception area of the hospital waiting for Mr. Birla , because we had to go for my check up . We could not meet the doctor the other day when we came because she was busy with some urgent surgery . After , 10 mins exactly as Mr. Punctual said , I saw him enter the hospital with Manan ofcourse , but I couldn't believe that he brought Manan with him for my gynaec check up , I mean ofcourse he wasn't going inside the cabin with me but isn't this thing is personal that has to be between him and me . Anyways its his choice .

Abhimanyu

I entered the hospital and saw Akshara sitting , and giving a look to me . I went towards her .

" Hi Akshara " I said

" Hi Mr. Birla , hello Manan " She spoke giving little smile .

" Hi Akshara " Manan spoke and left for the paper work and payment that had to be done for continuation of grandma's treatment .

" Shall we go ? " I asked her , she nods .

" Akshara , are you sure you want to do this because you know if you will do it under pressure then it can detriment your health and the baby's too " I asked her .

" Don't worry Mr. Birla , I will deliver your baby safely , yes I am damn sure about it now because I have signed the deal and also I have many favour of yours that I am sure I can make it up for by doing this " She spoke gently .

" okay , but please stop calling me Mr. Birla , it doesn't sounds good outside office and specially when we are going to have a baby together , uh..uh I mean not together but yeah ! you know what mean right " I reaquested her , because Mr. Birla sounded really formal .

" yes I know what you mean , then what should I call you " she asked .

" Abhi or Abhimanyu , anything you wish " I replied .

" Fine , Abhimanyu " She spoke with a little smile .

After working with Akshara for 6 months , spending time with her , I could make out that she was an emotional lady and I could made her do anything out of emotions , by making her emotionally weak and god also helped me in it . I had my ways of doing everything , I could have made Akshara agree to do this in just a month after meeting but my concious didn't allow me to be rude with her . I was trying to be as gentle as possible for me to be with her . Moreover , I knew that she would not double cross me or show any kind of smartness plus she had all the qualities that I lack in or that I want in my baby .

Akshara

I wasn't sure about this thing which I was doing , it was feeling dugusting that I had sold my body but when Abhimanyu had asked me twice about my decision and him helping me in every way , I didn't had to worry about anything marry was getting best treatment possible by the best doctors ; I realised that I was overthinking . Whatever I had to do was nothing in return of what Abhimanyu is doing for me . He not once said anything to me for money , he himself was taking care after everything required for Marry's treatment . This man was not the same person , he had built the image of , the rutheless , heartless business tycoon The Abhimanyu Birla ; he was different , a very kind hearted person .

We were waiting outside the doctor's cabin when a nurse walked upto us and told us to wait inside till the doctor came . Both of went inside
the cabin and sat down . 10 mins later nurse came back to me .

" Maam , please come and change we will start with check up till the doctor comes " She spoke .
Avoiding Abhimanyu , I got up and went with the nurse .

After some tests and sonography I came out , there I see dr sitting with Abhimanyu .
" hello , Mrs. Birla how are you ? " She asked and I gulped , looked towards Abhimanyu who was just as normal as I was .

" Hi dr , I am good " I replied hesitantly .

" good , so Mr. Birla you don't need to worry at all , all scans , test are good and pretty normal you both can go ahead " She said .

" Dr. we wanted to go for Ivf " Abhimanyu spoke up .

" But why ? I mean you both are young and of perfect age , completely healthy ; why go for artificial implantation , when it can happen naturally ; try it I am pretty sure she will conceive " She said .

Both Abhimanyu and I looked at each other awkwardly and then thanking the doctor Abhimanyu went out of the cabin , so did I .

" Don't worry Akshara , I am not taking up her advice " he spoke giggling at my flushed face .

" I.. a..m ..n..ot worried " I told him exiting the hospital .

" Come on Akshara , just look at your face you are completely red " He said.

" A..aa Its because of heat " I replied .

" Ah..ha heat in centralized A.C hospital right , anyways Akshara I will find out which city has best Ivf centre , we consult the doctors their ; don't worry we are for sure going for Ivf " He assured me .

" okay " I said giving him a smile .

" come I'll drop you " He said .

" Thankyou , I'll manage " I told him .

" I was telling you , that I am going to drop you ; sit " saying this he opened the door for me .

" Thanks " I spoke and sat down .

The Abhimanyu Birla , It is the first time in 6 months I saw his smile . God I made Abhimanyu Birla smile . Wow good achievement Akshara and also he opened the door for me but it was only because I was going to give birth to his heir in future .

******************

Comment your favourite part !!!

Ignore mistakes !!

Complete the target quickly for double update .

Votes - 80
Comments - 30

THANKYOU 💞