CHAPTER 2- AKSHARA

Akshara

I enter the HR department , it was a big space ,normal people could probably set up the whole office in it but for Birla Enterprises its was just their HR department , I approached the man who was managing the candidates for interview , he told me to wait with rest of the candidates . I went to the place where everyone was sitting , I found something wiered when I saw most of them were female but nevermind , I came for job here not for enquiry .

After waiting for almost half an hour , my chance was finally there just one more person to go . I tried to interact with her , she was also good we bonded well , her name was Sakshi , Sakshi Singhal . She told me that she came here for the job of PA of Mr. Birla , " you know what I dont really want this job but I am here to get the job of PA of Abhimanyu ,I would be able to roam around The Abhimanyu Birla , beign his Personal Assistant or may his future wife you know most of the love story begin at work ." Sakshi told me . I was least interested in her things . She was talking nonsense , I wanted this job because I really neended it , I could work here for any job whoevers assistant would be fine for me . Not getting any reply she spoke up again . " what about you ? I hope you did not came for the same purpose because if you did you are not getting it " .

" No sakshi I am not interested in any of this , I just simply want any job in this office , You don't worry your wish will surely come true " I said while she was called for the interview .

After 20 minutes , I saw Sakshi running towards me excitedly , I could make out from her excitement that she got the job and of Mr. Birla's PA . Some where deep down , I felt bad but reminding me of my motive , I went for the interview . Entering the mini office insude the big department , I found a lady sitting in a comfy office chair wear a black blazer , with serious look on her face . I went wished her a good morning , she asked me to sit down . I sat down and answered all the questions she asked me , looking at the Accounts work I knew she offered me the job of beign Personal Assistant to the Charted Accountant , Miss Rehana khan .

I immediately accepted the offer , she gave me my appointment letter which was ready , she asked her assistant to put my name on it . He did so and she gave me the appointment letter . My happiness had no bounds . I was so happy to finally get a job that too at such reputated enterprise . She asked me to join from next day . I thanked her and took my leave .

Abhimanyu

I was sitting and fidgeting with a file . I found a girl entering Ritika's cabin , it reminded me of this morning when I was entering the office , she was the same girl I saw , the same who was staring at me like I was an Ailien . She looked like she was in her twenties , I was not the one who check out women , but I checked her out . She was beautiful , she had a little face with big beautiful eyes with innocence filled in it , I could sense her carefree nature through her body language . She had a button nose , pink fluffy lips , a petite figure . The first thing that came to my mind after seeing her that if I have a baby girl I would want her to be as beautiful as her .

After a while , I saw her running out of the cabin smiling and her smile was equally beautiful . As soon as she left , I made my way to Ritika . I aksed her name of the girl , she told me her name was " Akshara " .

" Akshara , what ? Ritika " , I asked .
" only Akshara , Sir " , She replied .
" what job she has been assigned " , I asked .
" she was good at accounts so I offered her to be assistant of Ms . Rehana " . She told .
" And who is appointed as my assistant " . I asked .
"Sir some girl named , Sakshi . Ah ! Sakshi Singhal , she had good communication skills .
She replied .
" okay exchange their jobs ", I told her .
"Sorry sir what ? " she asked
"Exchange jobs of Sakshi and Akshara , I want Akshara as my assistant ", I ordered .
" sir but " she protested .
" I don't likd repeating my self ", I said .
" but sir " , she protested again .
" Is it that difficult for you to understand what I said " ,I asked .
" Sorry sir , I will " , she replied .
" good " I spoke .

After coversing with Ritika , I went to my Cabin . I called Manan , my most trusted men . He entered " good morning sir " , he wished . " good morning Manan , I need your help " , I told him . " sure sir , whatever you say " He said . No wonder why he was my most trusted men . He would understand things in a go even if I would not say it in clear words . " okay , Manan this morning a girl came for interview , her name u.mm.. Akshara , I want every detail about her , her family history , medical history , everything " ,I ordered him . " sure sir just give me 24 hours " . I noded and he left .

When I saw Akshara , I felt there is something about her , something different , something that is attaracting me towards her , she is beautiful , innocent full of life . All the qualities that I don't have but I surely want them in my child . I asked Ritika to appoint Akshara as my assistant because after seeing her , I wanted to know more about her not only through information which Manan would give but also as a person . Although I know if Ritika assigned some job , then the girl must be perfect in it but I wanted her to be my assistant so that I could know more about her , her personality , mindset , behaviour etc .

***********

Although the target wasn't completed but still , here you .

How was the update guys ? Do tell me in the comments .
Also , are you all interested in this plot or not . Do tell .

Ignore mistakes

THANKYOU 💞

Comment - as per your wish .