Chapter 22-- BERRIES AND TOYS!

AKSHARA

I was sleeping comfortably but 
as usual Abhimanyu couldn't digest it .

" Akshara , wake up " Abhimanyu spoke patting my cheeks .

" No , not today " I said turning around and snuggling into Bono .

" Come on Akshara , No drama , its good for you health " He spoke  trying to pull bono away .

" No no no , and don't pull him , I am not leaving my boniii boy " I spoke and hugged Bono tightly .

" But why you don't want to go ?" He asked .

" Because my legs are hurting " I answered .

" You told me the same yeterday and then after walk you felt good " he spoke .

" You also promised me to get me massage but you didn't " I complained .

" ok sorry , I personally will give you a foot massage today  promise now get up please let's go before it get sunny outside " he requested .

" No no no no no no , Today I am not listening to you at all , don't try to pull me in the trap by your false promises " I spoke .

" Fine , do whatever you want ; Bono come lets go " he said trying to pull Bono out from bed but I didn't leave him neither he made any efforts to get up .

" Bono you are also not coming ? " he asked and bono turned and snuggled into me leaving  Abhimanyu in shock .

" bono boy you're a cheater , earlier this guy used wake me up for the walk and just look at him today ; fine you both are not coming good but Akshara you are not getting blue berries now and Bono you are not getting any new toy " he said feeling betrayed .

" blue berries ? " I asked opening my eyes and looking towards Abhimanyu .

" Yes , you wanted to have them , I ordered it for you and I thought I'll give it to you after we come back from walk but since now you are not going for walk , you won't get it " he said and was moving out of the room .

" I am coming for the walk , I was just kidding and it was Bonii who didn't wanted to go for the walk so I was just giving him a company . Bono leave I am going for the walk its not good for me to skip walks " saying this I got up from bed , followed by Bono and moved to the washroom . Giving a look to abhimanyu who was trying to hide his evil smile .

" I am not wrong at all when I call you a baby , Akshara " he screamed  teasingly .

" Wait , I'll show you how dangerous this baby can be " I screamed in reply from inside the washroom and heard his laughter in return .

After , sometime I came out of washroom only to see Abhimanyu  lying down on bed cuddling bono .

" Wow , you woke me up for this ?" I asked speaking loudly .

" No , I was waiting for you to come out so we can leave " he told me calmly .

" Okay " Saying this I went to the wadrobe and took out clothes and went to change .

" Akshara , wear some sports jacket its a little breezy outside you might feel cold " he told me as I came back changing .

" Thanks for concern but I didn't brought any " I answered .

" Bono , get up you are also coming with us I can't let you sleep here when I am not able to sleep cuddling you " I spoke and pulled bono up from the bed .