Chapter 51 - DEAL

It's been two weeks since Marry's death was out , everything was normal as it should be except for the growing distance between Akshara and Abhimanyu . After that day they barely spoke to each other , the only topic that made Abhimanyu and Akshara talk to each other was their son - Abhir , even in office Akshara switched back to her original job that was being assistant to the Charted accountant . The growing distance and reduced communications were creating paths for misunderstandings and doubts on each other.

" Yes junior, why do you want ? " Abhimanyu says picking up his 6 months old son Abhir who was crying continuously in his crib.

" Sir , he has been uncomfortable because of the cold , cough and I think he needs Akshara ma'am " Tina , Abhir's nanny informs Abhimanyu .

" He has a high fever , bring the thermometer and his syrups " Abhimanyu orders in a loud voice touching Abhir's forehead .

" Yes,  sir " Tina replies before making her way towards the drawer.

" Yes betu shh you need mumma she'll be here soon .. " Abhimanyu says pacifying Abhir .

<<<<>>>>

" Hell , Manan where are you " Abhimanyu asked Manan coming out of Abhir's room putting him to sleep after struggling for two hours .

" I am leaving for home now " Manan replies .

" Has Akshara left ? " Abhimanyu asks .

" Yes she left about two hours back" replied Manan.

" She didn't come back home yet , I hope she's fine " Abhimanyu says .

" Oh don't worry she must have gone out with Sakshi or late because of traffic " Manan says in a calm tone .

" I hope so anyways please let me know if you get any information about Akshara , I have been trying to contact her since long " Abhimanyu says in a worried tone.

" Sure don't worry she must be reaching " Manan replies before disconnecting the call.

" Hmm ... " Abhimanyu hums disconnecting the call.

<<<<>>>>

" Yes baby , yes betu , you missed mumma I am really sorry baby " Akshara says to crying Abhir entering the room.

" Tina , give Abhir to me I'll  take care of him you please get me a fresh pair of clothes " Akshara says moving towards Tina.

" Stay away from my son " Abhimanyu says in a loud voice as Akshara was about to take Abhir in her arms.

" Um.. Tina go , I'll handle him " Akshara says .

" Tina , take Abhir and put him to sleep " Abhimanyu  says in loud and rude tone " Tina , take Abhir " Abhimanyu repeats as Tina didn't followed his order " Tina .. " Abhimanyu says looking towards her and when she didn't move he moved towards Akshara and tried to snatch Abhir from her and from sudden force Abhir's sobbing went out of control.

" Abhimanyu stop it , can't you see he is crying , he wants to be with me and you can't take him away like that " Akshara screams pulling Abhir to her chest , caressing his back .