Chapter 27 - TRIBULATION

ABHIMANYU

I enter my cabin and saw the worst face ......

" You ? " I asked .

" Yes , me  Mr Birla " she spoke

" What the hell , are you doing in my cabin " I spoke loudly banging the table .

" Ohhh !! Cool down Mr.Birla , cool relax " She spoke mockingly .

" Manan , why the fuck is this lady  here ? And how is she allowed in my office " I screamed at Manan .

" Ahn ahnn !! Don't scream at him Mr Birla , he is just doing his job" she spoke .

" I am talking to my manager and you are no one to interfere , is that clear " I asked screaming at her again .

" oh !! Calm down Mr Birla , screaming this loudly would affect your health and if you yourself will fall sick who will take care of your pregnant mistress " she spoke with most disgusting smile on her face .

" Shut up !! Shut up just shut up don't you dare use that word for her " I spoke loudly banging my hand on the wall , feeling disgusted at that word .

" oh !! I am sorry that bloody whore who is pregnant " She again dared to speak .

" Riya just stop and get out don't ever use that word for Akshara , I am trying to respect your gender so let me do that , and leave before I loose my patience "I spoke sternly .

" Aww.. how I am waiting for you to loose your patience and then Mr Birla , I will play my game " she spoke cunningly .

" Riya ! Out now or be ready to face the consequences " I spoke loudly .

" I am ready to face the consequences,  but are you and your mistress ready ? " she spoke with most disgusting smile on her face .

" Riya !! " screaming I moved forward , almost loosing it but Manan interupted and stopped me.

" Sir please , calm down ; Relax " Manan spoke .

" Calm down , relax , my foot call the security right now , Manan and get this women out right now she is getting on to my nerves " I spoke .

" Yes yes , please call the security but not for me , for your fuking mistress , she needs it more " she spoke .

" Manan this is too much , get her out or she is not going alive from here " I spoke trying to calm my self and not to behave violently with a woman but this women was not one who would understand the without violence .

" Oh !! Come on Abhimanyu just keep that fukin attitude in your pocket and don't you dare touch me , is that clear . There's a offer I came here for" She spoke .

" I don't,  I don't  want to hear that , no deals and offers with you anything else " I spoke sternly .

" Listen to it once or else you'll regret rejecting it later " she spoke vilely .

" Abhimanyu Birla , doesn't regrets for things " I spoke .

" Okay then , be ready for the consequences , byebye " she spoke ans turned towards the door go leave .

" No no no Riya I mean Riya mam please wait , sir please atleast listen to her once please " Manan spoke following her and stopping . I was bit agigated with his behaviour , but if he was calming me like this and asking me to hear to her , not doing anything about her there was definately something big because he is not the one who would calm me at such situations he would fight along with me .