Chapter 29 - TORTUROUS TUESDAY

ABHIMANYU

" feeling better ? " I asked as I sit beside Akshara .

" Yes , much better " she replied .

" ok , feeling sleepy ?" I asked her again as I wanted to ask about the things happened .

" No " she replied .

" okay , umm.. Akshu " I spoke caressing her hairs " You know , I was so scared when I wasn't able to find you I thought ..."

" You thought I ran away and that's why you came here to check Marry if I took her along or not , don't worry Abhii I have promised you to deliver your baby safely and I will " She spoke cutting me in mid sentence .

" No Akshu , not at all , don't you ever think like that ,never ever , I trust you Akshara , I trust you the most ; and its not that now we live together that's why I trust , I have trusted you since day 1 , we met . I had faith on you . And I was was worried about you ,your health and I knew how the things happened in office would affect you that's why I was scared " I told her in a little aggressive tone .

" shh shh shh... calm down , Abhii I was joking " she spoke caressing my cheeks with her thumb .

" Sorry , I .. just , I am sorry but don't ever say or think that I don't trust you or I think that you would run away " I spoke to her and hugged her , she resiprocated , but then I realised that I was not supposed to do that , I am loosing control , so I pulled back .

" Akshu , listen na , answer me calmly okay don't take any stress , don't answer if you feel uncomfortable or it troubles you okay ? " I spoke and she nodded .

" Akshu , how did you reach here , I mean driver told that he dropped you home but you did not reach home " I asked her .

"umm.. yes , he dropped me home but I was very upset with the things happened at office , I was okay with whatever they said about me but when they started badmouthing about baby that triggered me the most , I couldn't control myself , although Ritika handled them well she calmed me down , made me feel better but I couldn't remove that one word they said about the baby and it was ringing in my mind again and again , making me feel disgusted at the thought that because of me baby was being called .... uggh . I wanted to talk to someone , rant about it to someone , someone to hug and cry my heart out and you were not there , so I thought about coming and seeing Marry , so I came here . After , meeting her I somewhat forgot those things and got a little peace , was calmed down " she answered .

" good that you came here and I am sorry for not being there for you , but why didn't you come along with driver ? " I asked again .

" Ah !! Because I wanted to trouble you , no not j.k , I wanted to be alone sometime and also I didn't take auto rickshaw ride from long , so I came by myself " she answered with a grin .

" You have full rights to trouble me , but not like this Akshu , I got so scared you can't even realise it " I spoke holding her hand .

" Okay... but I guess I am the one who's pregnant right " she asked smiling .

" Yes , ofcourse ,do you have any doubts ? " I spoke .