Chapter 45 -IS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT ?

ABHIMANYU

" I can't believe Riti , Mishu is 15 says already and here I don't even have a sign of delivery " Akshara complains talking to Ritika on call as I enter the room , Mishu is Ritika Manan's daughter .

" It's ok Akshu it's your eighth month , you have time still " Ritika replies .

" hm.. so how's Mishu doing " She asked while I settle beside her .

" she's absolutely fine and having the time of her life .. " Ritika replies jokingly .

" How is your little bean doing ? " Ritika asked .

" It's doing good giving endless back aches and kicks to me " Akshara says make me & Ritika chuckle at her explanation .

"Riti I wanted to ask you something is it normal to have such a bad back aches these days .. " Akshara asked Ritika curiously.

" yes Akshu .. it's absolutely normal dont worry , just a little more and then you'll have your baby with you " Ritika replies .

" Hopefully very soon " Akshara replies leading to both our smile vanish at the realisation that Akshara would go back and we would go back to our normal lives .

" Akshu .. I'll talk you later Mishu needs the feed " Ritika says bringing both of us out of our thoughts .

" yes sure , bye " Akshara replies ending the call .

" Akshu you want a back massage or heat pad ? " I asked as I could sense her pain .

" No Abhi I just to sleep somehow , I don't know why I am feel so uneasy and restless today infact from few days , it feels like someone is snatching away something really precious to me .. " Akshara complains .

" ok ok relax , deep breath , ok don't worry everything is alright " I say running her back .

" close your eyes and take deep breaths " I say massaging her hairs softly .

" No Abhi .. something is not right " she says

" I am right here everything is fine , close your and deep breaths " I say making her lay down and covering her with duvet .

" everything is alright Akshu , it's fine , everyone is fine " I keep on repeating while massaging her hairs slowly till she drifted off to sleep .

<<<<>>>>

" Akhu you okay ? What happened ? " I asked her getting up with jerk as I hear her moaning .

" yes help me , need to use washroom" She says forwarding her hand .

" yes .. " I say as I helped her get up .

" oh this back ache will kill me for sure .. " she complains as I helped her towards the washroom .

" don't lock the door .. " I say as she moves inside the washroom .

" Akshu .. " I say loudly as she didn't came out for long time .

" Akshu is everything alright , you are okay ? " I asked panicking as I heard her sobbing .

" Akshu I am coming in .. are you fine with it " I asked knocking the door .

" Akshu I am coming inside " I say and entered the washroom .

" Akshu are you fine ? " I asked moving towards the vanity where she was sitting .