Chapter 37 - CHUBBY BABY

ABHIMANYU

" Akshara , are you ready ? " I asked knocking the door of washroom .

" No not yet , I am trying to fit myself in the dress " she answered cutely making me giggle .

" Stop laughing .. " she spoke rudely .

" Okay sorry , take your time , I am waiting , and yes be gentle to yourself " I spoke .

" Abhi can you please take out my earings " Akshara spoke as she come out of washroom wearing a green dress looking mesmerizing .

" Abhi.. please , Abhi... " She spoke shaking my arm .

" Hmm. Yes.. yess " saying this I started fidgeting with the boxes.

" Abhi.. what are you doing ? " She asked all annoyed .

" Um.. what did you ask for ? " I asked scratching my head embarassingly .

" I asked you to help me take out my earings because it's kept in my bag which kept on the floor in closet " She spoke .

" Oh okay , I'll bring it um.. which one do you want ? " I asked .

" I'll come with you " She spoke .

" No you sit , you'll trip on your dress , I'll bring the box you can select which ever you want" saying this I went towards the closet .

" Here " I spoke forwarding her the box .

" Thankyou Abhi " she spoke in sweetest voice while opening the box .

"Which one is better ? " She asked putting two of the earings at display .

" Um.. although I have no idea about it but I guess the right one suits more on your pretty face " I spoke settling down on my knees beside her .

" You are right but the other one has a green pearl attached to it along with some golden lining which matches my dress but the right one looks good on my face " she spoke confusingly .

" Then sorted wear the one that suits your face " I spoke smiling .

" No but I'll look stupid wearing a silver earrings on green golden dress " she spoke .

" Then wear the one matching your dress " I spoke finally sitting cross legged on the floor cause my knees started hurting .

" Um.. okay " She spoke wearing the other one from pair .

" Really you are done " I asked in surprise because I though she would take another few hours to decide after minutes of crying .

" No , I mean earings are done but pinning the duppatta and brushing hairs is still left " she spoke .

" Okay , I'll brush your hairs and you quickly pin your dupatta " I suggested and got up to bring the brush .

" Fine " she spoke and stood up.

" Done" I spoke as I completed brushing her hairs .

" Who screams like that , see I dropped the pin " She spoke annoyingly .

" Screamed ? , I didn't.. , I'll pick up the pin " I spoke shocked .

" Should I ? " I asked as I saw her 100th attempt of pinning her dupatta but she couldn't adjust the pin properly .

" Yes please, this is difficult " she answered getting relaxed .

" okay now just do your touch up , I'll just bring your juice and vitamins" I spoke while exiting the door and she nodded .