Chapter 28 - BAD BREAK

AKSHARA

I entered the HR department of the office getting all the wiered looks , firstly I thought they were giving that look because I came to office after very long , almost 3 months but then it was not amazed look , so I thought maybe because of Abhimanyu they were giving this look at last I realize they all were looking at me with disgust . I ignored all of them and went to my desk to pick up some of my important things and was about to leave when ...

" such a shameless girl she is " Diya taunted me .

Ignoring her , I was leaving ...

" Its so easy for girls to flourish in their careers , just sleep with the boss and boom you can be the boss next day " Rahul one of employe spoke up .

" oh !! Come on Rahul not for all the girls , some who are chepster, can do that ; don't generalize that staement , not all the girls like to seduce their boss or throw their body on them to get promotions " Rishita spoke popping out of no where .

" Oh ! Rishita now we know why , at lunch time Mr Birla always used to call her , he doesn't like to have normal lunch you know " they all laugh at that statement by Nia .

" Now we know why very first , the position was upgraded from CA's assistant to the CEO's assistant , the seduction started from the very first day only hmm.. " Rahul spoke again .

" That's why Grandma is getting treated easily at such an expensive hospital ; no doubt there are tricks " Rishita again taunted .

" The girl lives on the motto , if you want luxuries life , comfort just get pregnant with your bosses child " Nia mocked .

" I mean really Akshara , how many tries did you do , to get pregnant, I mean how you made The Abhimanyu Birla fall for you huhh " Rishita spoke again .

" Oh !! Come on Rishita don't trouble her she is pregnant ; but Akshara seriously tell us na how did you seduce Mr Birla ; I mean hats off ha you made The Abhimanyu Birla , fall in your trap just in few months impressive ha " Nia spoke .

" Yes there must be some special trick , or else why would Abhimanyu Birla fall for her , he can get any women he want " Rahul mocked .

I was quiet because of Abhimanyu , if I speak up anything his reputation would be butchered that man did so much for me ; How I was wishing to give it back to them but I had to be quiet ; if I reply them this would lead to a conflict , Abhimanyu would involved too which would lead to media involvement and loss to the company maybe the dream project of Abhi , the investors may back out , already once his dream project was on stake because of me and I didn't wanted it to happen again . I just decided to ignore them and about to leave when I saw Sakshi entering , I went and hugged her . She hugged me back asked about my and baby's well being .

" Aww.. , soul sisters " Rishita commented and the other two monkey's laughed .

Sakshi moved forward to answer them but I stopped her since I didn't wanted to create any scene .

" Akshara , please na tell us also the trick to trap the rich handsome guys , you know we are very bad at it " Rishita spoke .

" Don't do anything , you just have to get laid , also plan an illegitimate child with your boss " Rahul mocked .

At this comment I was about to loose it , till it was about me  , they were saying things about me it was fine how dare they involve my baby in this that too with that disgusting word . But before I could speak ...

" Shut up !! Just shut up everyone , what is happening over here , what's going on , you guys are so disgusting more than that you all have such regressive thinking ; hello people this is 2023 and you guys are gen-z , gen-z who doesn't gives a fuck about what other's are doing they are too engrossed in their own lives to poke their nose in other people's matter . And don't you all dare say a word more . Have you all completed all your targets , no!! ofcourse not ; you will complete it when you get time apart from gossiping , do you guys come to gossip or to work . Just get lost you idiots ! " Ritika spoke aggressively and loudly .