CHAPTER 24 - A HAPPY DAY

AKSHARA

" Baby you are troubling me a lot today" I spoke caressing my flat belly standing in front of the dressing table ,  I have been feeling very nauseous , irritated and had cramps in lower abdomen since this morning . Seema ji told me that it was normal to face such issues once second trimester starts , she told me that the uterus starts to stretch due to which these cramps occurs sometimes . I was already irritated with these things then Abhimanyu had an urgent meeting due to which he had to leave . I couldn't tell him this but I really wanted him to be with me specially when these so unsual things were happening to me but he can't leave his work and sit with me all the time just because I was carrying his child specially when he was paying me for that . I felt like crying so badly when Bono came . This boy knew the right time to enter . I went and settled myself  on the couch and bono baby settled himself on his fav couch that is my lap . I picked my phone and called Sakshi , only person I spoke to other than Abhimanyu , Ritika , Seema ji , Marry and staff members of the house in last 2 months . Sakshi was a blessing in my life I was so sure she must be mad at me after the mess that Riya did but she was all okay , she behaved very normally after knowing about my pregnancy as well she was super happy for me , because she didn't knew that this baby was A DEAL , between me and Abhimanyu .

" Hi , Sakshi  how are you ? " I asked as she answered my call .

" I am very very good , do you know ?" She spoke .

" Good , you are good but I don't know anything " I answered .

" So ....... " sakshi answered.

" Oh wow , I am so happy Sakshi ; acha listen na I will call you back ha , I have some work " I spoke .

" Okay, bye take care " Sakshi spoke .

" Bye bye " I spoke disconnecting the call .

" Bono baby just a second ha I'll be back in few minutes " I spoke keeping a sleeping bono's head on the couch .

I picked up my phone and texted Abhimanyu .

ABHIMANYU

I finished my meeting quickly so that I can go back home as soon as possible because Akshara was not well this morning when I came and I know she did not wanted me to leave although she did not tell me so but since I also felt the same , I also wanted the same , not to leave her alone for even a minute but work comes first . It was around 4 p.m. I quickly wrapped up my work and was leaving for home when my phone pinged and a notification popped up . It was Akshara .

" Hey Abhi , come home soon "

" yeah , see you in 15 minutes " I replied .

" okiie 🥰 " she replied .

" Okay since I got free early .... "

" Can we go shopping? " she texted before I could complete tying .

" Yes , I was about to text you the same , get ready I'll pick you up " I texted .

" Okiiee see yaa in 15 minutes 💕" She texted back .

<<<>>>

After half an hour I reached home and was about to go up to pick her when I saw a very excited exiting the building gate . She came towards the car and settled herself .

" Let's go " She spoke .

" Yeah " I spoke coming out of the shock of sudden actions of Akshara .