Chapter 35 - MUSICAL THROBS

ABHIMANYU

After an hour of me irritating Akshara continuously to ask baby to kick again and again , she finally slept with slight stomach pain . Currently I am looking at her angelic face while she is sleeping , she is indeed an angel , an angel who is slowly bringing brightness to my dark world , I just replayed the last few hours , she has planned a birthday party for me , baked the cake, brought such meaningful gifts , and actually made me realise the things I was missing on and the best gift she gave me was the moment where I felt my baby for the very first time .

"Abhi.." she spoke in a sleepy voice breaking my trance .

" Yes.. " I spoke quickly getting up .

" Oh ! You didn't sleep " she  spoke trying to get up .

" No I don't feel like sleeping " I replied helping her get up .

" where are you going ? " I asked .

" Washroom " she answered .

" Aren't you tired " She asked exiting the washroom .

" No , I was tired but not now ,  now  only thing going on in my mind is  baby , the feeling which I felt during that kick " I answered .

" Oh okay , enjoy your  feeling  and let me sleep " she spoke laying on the bed .

" Okay " I spoke covering her with duvet  .

" um.. But sleep before its morning " she  spoke  .

" obviously but why ? " I asked curiously caressing her hair.

" Because Manan Ritika are joining us for lunch and in  evening you are giving me your birthday treat , so rest properly otherwise you won't be able to sleep till tomorrow night and also No office tomorrow " She answered with sleepy eyes .

" Okay as you say " I answered and in no time she fell asleep with me observing her face so closely for the very first time since we met , she has a perfect face that bright , shinny big eyes , the little button nose ,the perfectly shaped pink lips , the little face with all the innocense in it , definately my girl is an angel , yes you read it right my girl , she is mine , such a pure hearted and innocent girl she is , making me feel special , caring for me even after what I did to her was nothing but innocense , pure heart but unfortunately we aren't meant to be together , she has her life , her career that is at stake right now because of me moreover everything she is young , very young and has not even seen the life properly .

" Abhi.. sleep its late " she spoke turning sideways .

" Hmm... " I hummed and slid down under the duvet .

" Good night " she spoke while turning her face towards mine .

" Good night " I spoke and pecked her forehead , she smiled back unconsciously .

<<<<>>>>

" Sumit , Is everything ready ? " Akshara asked climbing down the stairs with lots of efforts .

" Yes didi , everything is almost done" Sumit replied .

" Huff , Climbing the stairs is becoming so difficult these days " She spoke as I forwarded my hands to help her .

" I know , I am sorry just few more days then we'll shift in the room downstairs " I spoke assuring her .