Chapter 5 - MY MARRY !!

Akshara

Its been 6 months since Marry has been digonosed with cancer , she denied going under treatment saying that even if she would live for 5 years without treatment then it would be great for her rather than living for 10 years with iv's and injection marks all over body , having more medicines than food . I also thought that I was beign selfish over it , it was better that she lived short but beautiful life rather going under treatment suffering mentally and physically . Also when there was risk , there were high chances that I could loose her early if the treatment was not successfull . So , after all the discussions I continued with Marry's decision . Since then we have been living our lives , me , marry and sometimes Sakshi we would go shopping , lunch , dinner , movies and all . We also went for a short trip to Lonavala on Marry's birthday , we celebrated her birthday in best possible way . I did everything that would make Marry happy , she also taught everything that would help me after her and after everthing there was no day we could let go without crying and getting emotional . She would cry for me because she didn't wanted to leave me alone for this cruel world . She said that I was a happy responsibility that my mumma gave me to her before she slept her last sleep . I would cry that after her how would I be able to live or survive . There was not a single day that I did not had marry by my side . Even my own family left my side but she was always there for me . Sometimes I thought that my mumma lived inside her , she protected me from everyone , she wad there in my lows and highs , every happiness , every sorrow . I don't know what will I do without her .

I didn't went to office for last two days and was also planning to resign , but could not because I needed money . Ritika called me many times but I told her that I was on sick leave . The reason for all this is none other than my boss , Mr. Abhimanyu Birla , all these months he was very sweet to me until ...

2 days ago ..

Flashback ..

" Akshara , how is your grandma ? " Mr. birla asked me out of no where .

" she's good " I told him .

" okay , Is she going under treatment " he asked .

" No , we decided not to " I answered .

" Why? " He asked curiously .

" one because we didn't have enough money ; two there were lot of risk involved ; three and most important because she didn't wanted to go under treatment she wants to live short and happy life rather long and suffering one " I told him .

" Oh ! Okay but what if I tell you that there's a doctor who can treat her with less risk , and also less pain , and I am ready to help you with money " He told me .

" Really ? You have contacts with him , please ask him to check her up once please " I reaquested .

" okay but what will I get in return of that " He asked .

" Anything you want but what will you need from me ? " I spoke .

" A baby " He said .

" what ? " I reconfirmed .

" I want you to give birth to my baby , biologically our but rightly only my . I want you to give birth to heir of my empire " He explained .

I was shocked to core , I had no answer to that .

" bu...t why.. you. can ... I .mean why me, yo...u " I asked stammering .

" Don't cross question , just say yes or no " he spoke very rudely .

" I am sorry , no " I said .

" Fine , and yes the doctor will reach your house in an hour go , get your grandma checked " , he spoke again .

I was shocked , why would he even send the doctor to my home after I denied for his thing .

" don't think too much , just go " He spoke .

" And yes just helping you with the doctor, I will not be able to help you with Money " He spoke again rudely .

The doctor came , checked Marry and told me a very heavy amount for treatment . I thought that I would take loan from bank or somewhere and get Marry treated but after hearing to this Marry isntantly denied . She again told me the very same thing and also threatened me of killing herself if I tried to force her for treatment . So , after that I did not took up this topic .

Flashback ends...

Abhimanyu

After I kept the condition , Akshara never came back to office , I asked Ritika to call her again and again but she told me that Akshara used her sick leaves . I asked Manan to keep check on Akshara and tell if she is leaving the city . I highly doubted that she would do that .

Akshara

Its was around 2 a.m. in the morning when I heard Marry vommiting , I went to her and saw her vommiting blood clot , I was scared but somehow managed to clean her mouth , wash her face and brought her to the room made her sit as soon as I made her sit she fell unconcious . I decided to take her to hospital immediately , I booked a cab which was again a headache , then I tried calling ambulance and took her to hospital .

They took Marry inside , the emergency ward they asked me to complete the formalities . I went to the reception , they made me fill a form and make payment which was around 50 k , I only had that much in my bank account, without thinking about anything I just paid the amount . After completing all the formalities when I went back , I saw only juniour doctors their .

I screamed frustratedly , asking them about the specialist . They told me he was coming but they had to do an immediate chemo session after he came , they were making arrangement for the same . They gave me prescription , told me to bring the medicines . I went to the medical without realising I didn't had any money apart from some cash in my wallet which was not enough . I called Sakshi , but suddenly realised that she was out of town for two days and above all her phone was also switched off .

Suddenly , I remembered something and picked up my phone and dialed a number .
The call wasn't answered .
I was hopelessly tried again .

" Hello " , a man spoke up , in sleepy voice .

***************

Who did Akshara call ?
Will she agree to Abhimanyu's condition ??

Guess !!
Tell your views and also suggest things that I can add on to the story .
Ignore errors ....

Comments - 40 ( not one word )

THANKYOU 💞